I don't enjoy Brazillian fans

They are a giant douche mob Phone Post

dummythrust - have to admit i don't like the silence either. maybe it will grow on them though having so many international fighters over there in the coming years.

i felt that with the early brazil cards there was slightly biased match making and maybe this has conditioned them to just love it when a brazilian wins? i dunno - very strong national pride, what you gonna do

i fucking loved the silence after that come from behind submission pulled off by Hallman.

that was better than any amount of respectful applause.

dude shut up a country.

that was awesome.

bjj red belt - Agreed but Americans scream "USA, USA!" even when an American is fighting a fucking Canadian.

Can you tell the diff between an American and a Canadian? Because I can't, and I'm American. Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0

SlapUsilly - 
KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.

Yes, Brazil was the only place where the Spanish Conquistadors and Portuguese explorers came in contact with the ancient and homogenous Brazo race.

In fact, no immigration happened to brazil in 500 years since it was already full.

Gracies being scottish? Hogwash!
Machida of Japanese decendancy? Shennanigans!

</stupid>

Here's a novel thing for you. Maybe the US is the only country where its citizens habitually identify themselves as being from another nationality, despite being 3 or more generation Americans themselves.

Can it be that brazilians really love Brazil?

good point.

I agree with everyones points except I imagine the Brazilian fans are more aggressive and hostile towards the opposing athletes in Brazil.

It was comically silent when Joe B KO'd Formiga. Phone Post 3.0

I loved the Brazil crowd at first because they are so loud, so savage, so into it. And I still do for that aspect. But then, yeah, the over-the-top bias is too much. The lack of respect for fighters always bugs me.

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 30 responses in a thread about Brazillians and I beat Ausfaggot into the thread? Is this real life?

FedorFalconPunch his alternate account? Phone Post
THIS Phone Post 3.0

Japanese fans are the best.

Always respectful. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh -
MartialArtsMixed - 
KidPittsburgh - Well you have to understand that in America, this is a country entirely founded in immigration whereas Brazil isn't as much. So they're not as comfortable being unbiased as an American fan might be. It's similar to you cheering for an awesome touchdown pass from the opposing team while you're at a home game.
Have you seen the crowd in Japan, England, Australia ? Even those hooligans knew how to cheer when it was time. Phone Post 3.0

Point taken, but that's the Brazil factor, though. Those people fucking love their country and I understand completely if they don't want to cheer for someone beating the shit out of their countryman. I get it. Personally, I like their attitude toward it. I do appreciate a good fan who cheers regardless, their loyality is next to none.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0