I got into a streetfight yesterday

LOL@miamiraider!!!

www.fightinglegacy.com

If you had given the cops an extra hundy, they would have beaten the guy down for you, and you could have just stood by and watched. Fight smart!

"When he waked up he has clam"

you mean crabs??

gonna break it down so I can read it:

Part 1 THis is the deal: 4 years ago I was in a bar with some friends and there was a drunk asshole picking on one of my friends that we call "tiny" he is like 140 pound and is like 1.55 meters, they were having trouble because of a gairl and when we went out of the restaurant this guy slapped him hard on the back of the head , he start shouting to me an my friends( he was with his) anybody wan to fight me motherfuckers, so I stepped by he tried to push me I armdrag him and put him to sleep standing up, not a single punch , I just choked him out.When he waked up he has clam not even shouting and that was it.

Part 2 yesterday night ( Rematch) I was on a Bar with some friends having a really nice time, a guy comes by and is this asshole, I didn?t even remember him, he is like are you Mario Delgado , I said yes he is like 4 years ago you choked me out from behind , and you are a coward an bla bla bla, he knew I run a jiujitsu school , so he told me I want to fight you in your acadamy, to show that you are a pussy and bla bla bla, so I told him lets do it know , outside, the guy was like 185 and a bit taller than me , I compete at 145 and I am know like 155, so we went out and we cross the steet. He was kept saying me that I was a coward because he said I choked him from behind (he told me there was no way for me to choke him face to face because how could I end up in his back , only from behind. So I promise I told him I will do the same thing know- There were 2 street cops and I gave them a 100 bucks to let us fight( I just asked them to not interfer, thay didn?t wanted that at the begining but finally they agree), I shaked his hand and start circlin I got him with a really nice left hook twice, and then we clinched I had like a weak thai clinch so we enended up on the ground he bite me on my cheek he ended up in my close guard, I imidiatlly eye gouged him with my thumbs on both eyes, he imidiatly let go and I went for and armbar but he hide his head and I ended up swepping him ang getting top position, I start hitting him really hard he gave me his back and I choked him totally out, after I have to be honest, since he bited me I gave him like 6 blows because I was pissed, he ended up so bloody, like scott smith ( I don?t know if that was his name the ninjitsu guy that fought Pat smith)he was a mess, I was really full of blod, so I stand up the police guys finally arrived, I was taking off but I came back , I gave this guy my hand and help him to stand up, I say that his cheek was broke and he had a big slash over the eye, He told me this was between mans and we are over with this, so I told him let me take you to the hospital . I called my friend and ask him to pick my credit card and see me outside ( I dind?t told him inside that I was going to get into a figh , because he would have get nuts and I dind?t wanted any trouble inside the place) so he went out I took this guy to the hospital, I just had a bite in my cheek and both hand fucked up, we end up shaking hands, I dont?know if he was whith someone, but we stayed at the hospital my friend and I a little while and than I told this guy I had to leave, because I spoke with my wife ant the phone and she was going nuts, so I said goodbye, this guy made fun of himself he told me know we were freind but no further remach, and I am ok with that, by the way jiujitsu saved my ass,Mario

I would like everyone who is blasting his writing to write a story in spanish and then we can go from there. The paragraphs thing though would make it easier to read.

Nice story, believe it here.

lol

wheres the video ?

That story is good.

good story

Can someone spin this ASAP, it's prime for the picking.

9.5 if this story is fake.

10.0 if the story is real.

If this was the 1980's, and I was still a young lad, and your story, was let's say, karate kid part 2, I would be very impressed.

But seriously, if real, you are an ass. Your machismo was more important than your wife, your own safety, your freedom, etc. You sound like a hot head who needs to keep your shit under control. And upgrade it to a 10.0 if this is fake, b/c I bit.

-jk

I wouldn`t buy that story with a fake $50.00.

You can pay cops a hundred dollars to leave you alone when there is a mighty good chance someone will be maimed badly injured or killed? America!!! Or, Made-up!!!

For $100 I'll sell you a package of (.,!?) I'll even cover shipping.

I edited the post allready, If someone thinks is a fake story I don?t care is ok , people that know me know it?s true so I really don?t care if someone dosen?t beleive it, by the way sorry for my bad english. Mario

Part 1
THis is the deal: 4 years ago I was in a bar with some friends and there was a drunk asshole picking on one of my friends that we call "tiny" he is like 140 pound and is like 1.55 meters.
They were having trouble because of a girl and when we went out of the restaurant this guy slapped him hard on the back of the head.
He start shouting to me an my friends( he was with his) anybody wan to fight me motherfuckers, so I stepped by he tried to push me I armdrag him and put him to sleep standing up, not a single punch , I just choked him out.When he waked up he has clam not even shouting and that was it.
Part 2 yesterday night ( Rematch)
I was on a Bar with some friends having a really nice time, a guy comes by and is this asshole, I didn´t even remember him, he is like are you Mario Delgado.
I said yes and then he is like 4 years ago you choked me out from behind , and you are a coward an blah blah blah, he knew I run a jiujitsu school, so he told me I want to fight you in your acadamy, to show that you are a pussy and blah blah blah.
I told him lets do it know , outside, the guy was like 185 and a bit taller than me , I compete at 145 and I am know like 155, so we went out and we cross the steet.
He was kept saying me that I was a coward because he said I choked him from behind (he told me there was no way for me to choke him face to face because how could I end up in his back , only from behind. So I promise I told him I will do the same thing know.
There were 2 street cops and I gave them a 100 bucks to let us fight( I just asked them to not interfer, they didn´t wanted that at the begining but finally they agree).
I shaked his hand and start circling I got him with a really nice left hook twice, and then we clinched I had like a weak thai clinch so we enended up on the ground he bite me on my cheek he ended up in my close guard, I imidiatlly eye gouged him with my thumbs on both eyes, he imidiatly let go and I went for and armbar but he hide his head and I ended up swepping him ang getting top position, I start hitting him really hard he gave me his back and I choked him totally out.

After I have to be honest, since he bited me I gave him like 6 blows because I was pissed, he ended up so bloody, like scott smith ( I don´t know if that was his name the ninjitsu guy that fought Pat smith)he was a mess, I was really full of blod.
I stand up the police guys finally arrived, I was taking off but I came back , I gave this guy my hand and help him to stand up, I saw that his cheek was broke and he had a big slash over the eye, He told me this was between mans and we are over with this, so I told him let me take you to the hospital .
I called my friend and ask him to pick my credit card and see me outside ( I dind´t told him inside that I was going to get into a fight , because he would have get nuts and I dind´t wanted any trouble inside the place), so he went out I took this guy to the hospital, I just had a bite in my cheek and both hands fucked up, we end up shaking hands.
I dont know if he was whith someone, but my friend and I stayed at the hospital a little while and than I told this guy I had to leave, because I spoke with my wife on the phone and she was going nuts, so I said goodbye.
This guy made fun of himself he told me know we were freind but no further remach, and I am ok with that, by the way jiujitsu saved my ass,Mario

I'd like to direct you to my post, "Street Fights, just arn't worth it"

For a lesson in both the horrible consequences of street fighting, and how to use paragraphs and punctuation.

I can´t edit this post, Yes my grammar sucks and my english too, sorry guys.
By the way, I didn´t tape it because I had no camera, but even If I had one I wouldnt put this on my webpage.
I really don
t want people at my academy think I support streetfighting because I dont, but if I have to choose between getting my jaw broken or beating up a guy that is trying to hurt me I dont think I will hesitate that much.
At least is you train properly you can defend of this assholes, I still got bited in my face and I have a cut, imagine if I din`t defend myself I would be in the hospital insted of working now.

Good story. I believe it.

I wouldve maybe believed it if it werent for the whole paying off the cops thing.