I got into a streetfight yesterday

^ Yeah, 'cause that doesn't happen everyday. makes out check to Officer Smith

lol @ paying the cops 100 bucks

If he is in Mexico, i really would believe it.

Then again, i'd believe it in a lot of cities in the U.S., as well :/

Hes in mexico, I believe it.

Mario has a solid reputation over here in Mex, he is a Renzo Brown Belt and has sick grappling skills.

It must come as a surprise to you, but here in Mex you can pretty much pay a cop to look the other way no matter what's happening, especially in Mexico City.

I don't think Mario needs to come up with some funky shit to appear as a bad ass (like some people here do) He is the real deal.

I mean he is the only Mexican who has fought in Abu Dhabi and he is not here bragging about it.

Even though I haven't meet him in person, I can assure you that the story is real.

Regards

Fabio

"At least is you train properly you can defend of this assholes"

Hard to argue with that, I think, but seriously, you care more about your street cred than your safety and making your wife happy. I don't know Mexico, though.

If you could do it over, would you handle yourself in the same fashion?

What if this dude stabbed you in the eye? He'd only been waiting 4 years to hunt you down.

-jk

Thank Fabio, I just wanted to share an expierience with you guys, believe it or not for me it dosen?t make any diference ( But I will try to put a picture with my bitten cheek later).
I don?t know if I would have done this the same way, buy I was likely that if I had refuse to fight this guy, he would have sucker punched me and I would have gotten beat up by he and his pals, my advice is if you don?t have to don?t fight, I f you have to tray to defend yourself as hard as you can.

Damn, what is this, the grammar police? It was a good story. Thanks for sharing.

great story

maybe he will join your gym?

Viva Mexico!

Back in 1997 I went to Cancun with a bunch of friends. We were just out of high school. We got caught blazing by some cop.

He made us give him all the money we had on us which was like $40 and roll him up the rest of our weed. He let us go so it was worth it.

My boy rolled the joint so tight there was no way he got any smoke out of it. Being that it was some sticky-icky smuggled in from Miami.

P.S.
Don't drink the water.My friend shit his pants on the bus.

I didnt gave the money to beat this guy up, I didnt even knew if that was going tohappen, I gave them the money so they didnt arrest us and let us settle the things.

Good story, but very difficult to read due to the lack of paragraphs and proper punctuation.

I cant edit the text I do it, and I open again the post and is the same way, I can use some help, thanks

damn, you guys are some ignorant motherfuckers. a guy from mexico writes a story in his second language and you spend your whole time making fun of his grammar and punctuation and saying that it can't be a true story because it doesn't fit with what happens in america...

"I gave him like 6 blows..."
Well, your generous at least.

that was funny!lol

Complaining about paragraphs and lack of grammer skills.

I bet some of you fellas wear pocket protectors on your
gis.

damn, I should use my spell checker.

"If you are trained in bjj and run a school, why would you feel the need to gouge his eyes out? You said jj saved you..sounds like being a cheap fighter saved you"

Read it again...the guy bit him on the cheek first, rules were out the window at that point!

Actually I have a Krav maga student, and we were arguing about the eye gougying and bitting.
I told him that was bullshit, but I realized yesterday that is very likely to happen, and having competed at the highest level in jiujitsu I couldn?t find an armbar or a choke that can save you from a bite.

"having competed at the highest level in jiujitsu I couldn?t find an armbar or a choke that can save you from a bite"

Archive this knowledge.

-jk

Needs a car chase and a old,chubby catholic woman in black crying.
Maybe some mariachis.