I got the Best UFC Watching Couch 100% (Pic)

That's a man cave? Looks like some faggots ass sex den. Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - That's a man cave? Looks like some faggots ass sex den. Phone Post 3.0

You callin my father a fanook? He's the one that got the man cave up and running, and he's no 'mo

I like the gypsy, Arab hotel and Dubai comments. Keep em coming fellas.

tmoney23 -
Bobby Lupo - 

You gotta see the whole man cave together. Pure class!

Bobby Lupo -- You're Man Cave looks like my Mothers collection of old stuff. It may have a lot of value, but that sure as hell ain't a MAN CAVE!

Tell your Mom, Grandma, whoever. She has a nice decorated room....!!!! I'm about to piss myself laughing. Bravo!
This Phone Post 3.0

Nobody has a Class Cave like me

That looks like a "man cave" from the days when men wore powdered wigs. Phone Post 3.0

The window unit sort of kills the luxorious vibe, but hey I know how it is. Apartments can get hot in an Italian complex. You can hardly tell though, so good job. Although, it looks like something my great aunt Massimo would put together. Very elegant none the less. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson P Sonnen - The window unit sort of kills the luxorious vibe, but hey I know how it is. Apartments can get hot in an Italian complex. You can hardly tell though, so good job. Although, it looks like something my great aunt Massimo would put together. Very elegant none the less. Phone Post 3.0

That's air condition is an eyesore, but it's better than sweating my balls off. Central air would be fucking mint, but it costs and arm and a leg

That couch is so money it hurts.

Bobby- you need to start a thread called "You know you're a wonderbread beef stew if..."

That would be entertaining as hell.

lol loopz. my grandma has a similar couch in her upstairs living room

Bobby Lupo -
Anderson P Sonnen - The window unit sort of kills the luxorious vibe, but hey I know how it is. Apartments can get hot in an Italian complex. You can hardly tell though, so good job. Although, it looks like something my great aunt Massimo would put together. Very elegant none the less. Phone Post 3.0

That's air condition is an eyesore, but it's better than sweating my balls off. Central air would be fucking mint, but it costs and arm and a leg

Touche' Phone Post 3.0

I can see converting that thing into three separate Bro Thrones, each with foot-tall legs and enough gaudiness to please the ficklest old school pope.

As it stands, it's the Fedor Sweater of davenports.

For the AC unit, I suggest painting it in the same flower pattern as the sofa. Reduce the pattern to miniature, then repeat over the metal surface of the AC. Would look HOT while keeping you cool as you quaff 12 packs of Baladin Nora and cheer for the Frate Trane on your Bro Throne.

just noticed the mink strap strewn over the end of the couch. hope you got that cleaned up before ma came down and saw the kind of broads you've bringing down to the basement.

That's the stupidest fucking room I have ever seen. It looks like the lobby of a nursing home. My friends would refuse to watch fights with me in this room.

Also that couch is a piece of shit. I would set that fucker on the curb and pray that someone would pick it up. Phone Post 3.0

Nice painted wood paneling on the walls too dork. Phone Post 3.0

Odins_Fleshlight - 
Bobby Lupo -

Too bad I ain't a sucker paying that extra $5. Bobby Lupo never pays the Gringo price. Never me!

I bet that room smells like a Goodwill store. Phone Post 3.0

If it is indeed a sex couch, and his dad and his mom assembled the room...

Nope.  I do.  Fat ass couch.

victorpoprock - That's the stupidest fucking room I have ever seen. It looks like the lobby of a nursing home. My friends would refuse to watch fights with me in this room.

Also that couch is a piece of shit. I would set that fucker on the curb and pray that someone would pick it up. Phone Post 3.0

What are you, an interior decorator? Figures