I got the Best UFC Watching Couch 100% (Pic)

ufc98newb - just noticed the mink strap strewn over the end of the couch. hope you got that cleaned up before ma came down and saw the kind of broads you've bringing down to the basement.

That's fucking luftansa heist quality ass I'm bringing around. 

id rather a nice soft couch that curves so u can laze around in, but thats jus me, i dont dig fancy shit

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 
tmoney23 -
Bobby Lupo - 

You gotta see the whole man cave together. Pure class!

Bobby Lupo -- You're Man Cave looks like my Mothers collection of old stuff. It may have a lot of value, but that sure as hell ain't a MAN CAVE!

Tell your Mom, Grandma, whoever. She has a nice decorated room....!!!! I'm about to piss myself laughing. Bravo!
This Phone Post 3.0

how many of those glass pieces can be used for smoking pot?

Jealousy is what I'm reading.

Manning, we gotta set the beef stew criteria in stone for 2014. Straighten these kids out.

My man cave > Severnsmustache's door.

Verita Phone Post 3.0

It's like Versailles up in the class cave Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu -

That would go well with my kitchen set

Here is a picture of me sitting on it

Lol...good man! Phone Post 3.0

I got the kid Nicky coming g over and bringing Greek food. He's gonna expect to see the fights and luxuriate in the man cave.

I should get this one on the arm from Zuffa for dripping the Brock story on twitter. Not sayin, just sayin Phone Post 3.0

Bobby you are one of my favorite posters as I am a fellow paisan and I think you are funny.

I really do hope though that the couch you posted is a joke. If its not please get rid of that thing. It looks like it belonged to your Nonna. Phone Post 3.0

Is that Al Gore's couch? Phone Post 3.0

It looks a little feminine to be honest. I hope you have something like a statue of a lion with a fountain coming out of its mouth to bring some balance to the room. Phone Post 3.0

I imagine the purchasing went a bit like this

http://youtu.be/uJAJbhC-KAA Phone Post 3.0

KevinMcAllister - Plastic covering to protect the high end fabric from any fugazi who makes the mistake of spilling the guacamole or white bean dips.

That's foresight. Phone Post 3.0

It also keeps the bronzer from the tomatoes from making it look like someone let a dog rub it's ass on it.

Getting the room ready for fight night: 

More people are coming than I thought. Vinny Haircuts is bringing his new broad and Dino and his pregnant wife Gina are coming by too. 

Extra seating? No fucking problem. My ma gave me a chair for free.

Metafour - Bobby you are one of my favorite posters as I am a fellow paisan and I think you are funny.

I really do hope though that the couch you posted is a joke. If its not please get rid of that thing. It looks like it belonged to your Nonna. Phone Post 3.0

My parents just got a new leather couch delivered from Italy, cost like $9,000, then the guys delivering it had to hand it off to the Couch Doctor (this is a real thing, I swear to God) who cut the thing in thirds to fit it in the door, then put it all back together once inside. That was another $800 just to get it in the door.

So, my mother moved the old living room into my brother's old room (he got married and moved out) to make a man cave for me and my father to watch soccer and boxing

Roy Batty - 
KevinMcAllister - Plastic covering to protect the high end fabric from any fugazi who makes the mistake of spilling the guacamole or white bean dips.

That's foresight. Phone Post 3.0

It also keeps the bronzer from the tomatoes from making it look like someone let a dog rub it's ass on it.

Roy knows. 

Comfort is not always priority number one. If that was the case, we'd all wear tracksuit every day, and not just on weekends.

If I gotta pay this extra $5, I'm gonna Twitter Dana Wei$$ all the day.

Loopz, I am thinking of rocking an d school 3 stripe Adidas track suit tonight to watch the fights. Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - Loopz, I am thinking of rocking an d school 3 stripe Adidas track suit tonight to watch the fights. Phone Post 3.0

Saturday Night Special Suit, bro. Love those. I got one in velour and one in that slick material.

My just got a new remote control holder from an estate sale. Gonna look mint in the man cave