I got the Best UFC Watching Couch 100% (Pic)

Bobby Lupo - Jealousy is what I'm reading.

Manning, we gotta set the beef stew criteria in stone for 2014. Straighten these kids out.

My man cave > Severnsmustache's door.

Verita Phone Post 3.0

Definitely.

It's sad knowing that Dino is going to be just another married beef stew with a kid.

Big Dino needs a trip to Vegas with the boys to get the stench of the suburbs off, and the stench of tomatoes on Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - Big Dino needs a trip to Vegas with the boys to get the stench of the suburbs off, and the stench of tomatoes on Phone Post 3.0

What a hump. 

what neighborhood are you in Lupo?

This is a 5 star thread. 

Half of you should be banned for couch bashing.

I know Bobby Lupo doesnt care about vote ups, but here is plus 3 to put you in the right direction.

ViciousCesar - what neighborhood are you in Lupo?
Bay Ridge Phone Post 3.0

Update: People stated sitting on the floor. The Pallazo di Palstico might not be the most comfortable man cave around.

Check out the new remote tray

Bobby Lupo - 
Roy Batty - 
KevinMcAllister - Plastic covering to protect the high end fabric from any fugazi who makes the mistake of spilling the guacamole or white bean dips.

That's foresight. Phone Post 3.0

It also keeps the bronzer from the tomatoes from making it look like someone let a dog rub it's ass on it.

Roy knows. 

Comfort is not always priority number one. If that was the case, we'd all wear tracksuit every day, and not just on weekends.

Just be careful banging strippers drenched in baby oil on that couch, bro. It's all Slip 'n' Slide fun 'til they go flying. Mom was MAD at me about the hole in the basement wall and the ambulance taking some knocked out hooah away in the middle of the night with all the neighbors gawking, buncha nosey mooks! Forget the wooden spoon, mom broke a steel one upside my dome!

Bobby Lupo - 

Update: People stated sitting on the floor. The Pallazo di Palstico might not be the most comfortable man cave around.

They shoulda worn velour -- I hear it's making a comeback -- to not slide around as much. Those slick tracksuits are almost as dangerous as, well, baby oil on a nice couch like that.

Roy Batty gets it. Expect an invite in the future. We watch the fights in BK, head out to the city, pick up some putannas, throw a Stomboli or Lenny and Johns' slice down their throat, send them to the bidet for a whore's bath, do the thing, send them back to the bidet, trade off, call car service. Ciao

Bobby Lupo - 
ViciousCesar - what neighborhood are you in Lupo?
Bay Ridge Phone Post 3.0

Sweet, I haven't made it out that way yet. But it seems like a cute place. I'm in billyburg myself.

Only the couch photo was old. The man cave is completely new. That's me building upon a strong foundation...something Italian builders have done for millenia