I Guess Overeem is going to be the

Econoreem goes cheap on this American meathead, and does what he was supposed to do three years ago Phone Post 3.0

Eisenberg - 
ausgepicht -
Eisenberg - 
ausgepicht -
OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Stipe can't run from reem

He's screwed Phone Post 3.0

Why in the world would he run and when has he ever run?

All he has to do is land one punch on Reem's glass jaw.

Just like JDS and Arlovski, 2 of the best strikers in the heavyweight division, only had to land one punch? Landing a clean punch on Reem isn't that easy these days, and he still manages to land his own shots that can put anybody out.

Well, shit. MMA Math says that JDS and Arlovski couldn't do it, therefore it's unpossible! In fact, because Arlovski and JDS couldn't do it, all of Overeem's KO losses never happened and his jaw is now made of concrete!

Not even remotely close to what I said. It's pretty clear you have no interest in having a discussion and are intellectually dishonest. GTFO.

So this is what a crybaby looks like when he encounters a different opinion.

Got it.

SuplexCity - Stipe will touch reems chin. Night night Phone Post 3.0
So Stipe will do what the better boxer in JDS couldn't do?

Alistair is fighting way smarter now. Stipe could win, but it's not a wash like some people think. This fight really could go either way. When it happens, my money is on Reem. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Idk stipe has a chin and cheaply can bang. Phone Post 3.0
Stipe got ktfo by struve who isn't known for one shot power.
Jds also floored him.
I just think Stipe makes himself very hard to hit cleanly.

If overeem hits cleanly, Stipe will go down.
At hw, everyone can ko you... Phone Post 3.0

huggy bear -
graciesrule - Everyone on here said Reem was gonna lose to JDS too, lol
Jds clearly isn't the same fighter after those cain beat downs and that's a huge part why overeem won. Stipe can easily take overeem down and punish him his wrestling is very underrated. Phone Post 3.0
You're right, JDS should fight stipe after those beat downs. Phone Post 3.0

Eisenberg -
ausgepicht -
Eisenberg - 
ausgepicht -
OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Stipe can't run from reem

He's screwed Phone Post 3.0

Why in the world would he run and when has he ever run?

All he has to do is land one punch on Reem's glass jaw.

Just like JDS and Arlovski, 2 of the best strikers in the heavyweight division, only had to land one punch? Landing a clean punch on Reem isn't that easy these days, and he still manages to land his own shots that can put anybody out.

Well, shit. MMA Math says that JDS and Arlovski couldn't do it, therefore it's unpossible! In fact, because Arlovski and JDS couldn't do it, all of Overeem's KO losses never happened and his jaw is now made of concrete!

Not even remotely close to what I said. It's pretty clear you have no interest in having a discussion and are intellectually dishonest. GTFO.

Do not argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Phone Post 3.0

Reem has greatly improved his footwork at Jackson/Winklejohn.

His KO losses came from standing center line with Travis (front kick to the chin), and fighting stupid against Silva (he was dominating).

Overeem with the right game plan and fighting intelligently can beat anyone. It's a fight. Anything can happen. Phone Post 3.0

I am taking Stipe if this matchup becomes reality. He has very good movement and can bang. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. It will be Derrick Lewis Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see this trend keep going of the HW champ losing in front of his home crowd. Cain lost in Mexico to Werdum who lost in Brazil to Stipe who will possibly lose in Cleveland to Reem who will possibly lose to Cain in Amsterdam and so on. Phone Post 3.0