I Guess Overeem is going to be the

Stipe all day. Better footwork, more athletic, hungrier IMO.

Reem has better kicks and knees but I think Stipe keeps him on the outside and boxes him up. Eventually he cracks that uberchin and that's all she wrote. Phone Post 3.0

Reem is better everywhere but the chin. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Idk stipe has a chin and cheaply can bang. Phone Post 3.0

Sure he's got a chin, but how's his liver?

ISwallowedNicKagesBabyBatter - 
Eric Bloodaxe -

I like Econoreems chances. JDS could take Stipe, I think Alistair can too.

There's no way Reem runs after Miocic hands down like Werdum did. And god knows why super veteran Fabricio Werdum would do that. He even got hit once and kept on charging after him. Very weird.

didn't JDS already beat stipe?

and where do you put winner of cain/Browne as well? Phone Post 3.0

JDS was gifted a decision against Stipe imo. They definitely need to fight again and settle the score.

Hard to say where Cain and Browne fit in, that fight has to happen first without Cain pulling. I would like to see:
Stipe v Overeem
Arlovski v Barnett
JDS v Werdum for #1 contender
Mark Hunt is never far removed from this mix either and it looks like Minakov won't be with Bellator long, those could be interesting matchups for Cain and Travis.

If he did win - that would cement him as the best HW - COMBAT- fighter of all time. I get fedor, but to win the k-1 Grand Prix , strike force , and UFC titles is amazing accomplishment Phone Post 3.0

Overeem doesn't sprint into counters like Werdum, so I'd say he has a good shot.

Just goes to show how amazing fedor really is to go undefeated that long. No one has even come close in the heavyweight division to doing what he has. Its a lot easier in the smaller divisions where a small skill gap is enough to guarantee a win. I. Heavyweights you have to have a large skill gap to guarantee the win fedor did. He had to Be that much better then his competition then a lighter fighter would have had to have been in comparison.

BJTT-BigDaddy -
ISwallowedNicKagesBabyBatter - 
Eric Bloodaxe -

I like Econoreems chances. JDS could take Stipe, I think Alistair can too.

There's no way Reem runs after Miocic hands down like Werdum did. And god knows why super veteran Fabricio Werdum would do that. He even got hit once and kept on charging after him. Very weird.

didn't JDS already beat stipe?

and where do you put winner of cain/Browne as well? Phone Post 3.0

JDS was gifted a decision against Stipe imo. They definitely need to fight again and settle the score.

Hard to say where Cain and Browne fit in, that fight has to happen first without Cain pulling. I would like to see:
Stipe v Overeem
Arlovski v Barnett
JDS v Werdum for #1 contender
Mark Hunt is never far removed from this mix either and it looks like Minakov won't be with Bellator long, those could be interesting matchups for Cain and Travis.
I disagree that JDS was gifted a decision.
I thought watching it live that JDS had probably done enough to get the nod in a very close fight.
Fightmetrics, while not always a great indicator, backs this up too.

http://www.fightmetric.com:8081/events/fight-info/5067/

I agree with the rest of your post though! Phone Post 3.0

Stipe puts Overeem to sleep and he makes it look easy. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - Stipe puts Overeem to sleep and he makes it look easy. Phone Post 3.0

Here's something I have yet to say on this forum.....

Shy Guy - I strongly disagree with you

MyTJsuX - Lmao He will get slept by Stipe Phone Post 3.0
Strongly agree, Reem has one of the weakest chins compared to aa Phone Post 3.0

Velasquez will be champ again soon. Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Stipe can't run from reem

He's screwed Phone Post 3.0

Why in the world would he run and when has he ever run?

All he has to do is land one punch on Reem's glass jaw.

ausgepicht -

Just like JDS and Arlovski, 2 of the best strikers in the heavyweight division, only had to land one punch? Landing a clean punch on Reem isn't that easy these days, and he still manages to land his own shots that can put anybody out.

Eisenberg - 
ausgepicht -

Just like JDS and Arlovski, 2 of the best strikers in the heavyweight division, only had to land one punch? Landing a clean punch on Reem isn't that easy these days, and he still manages to land his own shots that can put anybody out.

Well, shit. MMA Math says that JDS and Arlovski couldn't do it, therefore it's unpossible! In fact, because Arlovski and JDS couldn't do it, all of Overeem's KO losses never happened and his jaw is now made of concrete!

That's a great matchup. Anyone who feels definite about this fight is full of shit or was definite in their belief Ronda would never lose.

In MMA, especially Heavyweight MMA, Especially when it's two guys at heavyweight that can end the fight in one shot, anything can happen.

Very intriguing fight, if I'm stipe I think I might get hurt or knocked out trying to "expose overeems chin" ( lack of defense). It would be better game plan to use his advantage as more diverse fighter and put him on the cage and wrestle him and GnP, he has violent GnP and could seem him getting a tko around round 2-4 or Reem catches him if they play it out only on the feet.

As good as werdum got at striking and arlovski and hunt are as strikers, all of whom stipe beat, nobody is on the level of Reem in pure stand up, remember after the dos santos fight and we thought JDS was done? Nah, Reem is that good. And what else can you say about Jackson -Wink? Those guys are the best in the biz at game planning, which was the cause of most of overeems losses.

This is a toss up which makes for intriguing fights. Book it Joe Silva, I know you're reading this thread, Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Eisenberg - 
ausgepicht -

Well, shit. MMA Math says that JDS and Arlovski couldn't do it, therefore it's unpossible! In fact, because Arlovski and JDS couldn't do it, all of Overeem's KO losses never happened and his jaw is now made of concrete!

It's not that Reem has a glass jaw , he fights at heavyweight and doesn't have the best defensive striking in MMA. Those guys hit hard dude....someone way more qualified than me has broken this down before (slack maybe?) but it's not his chin as much as its how low he keeps his hands and what he does when a guys on an attack.

Yes he doesn't have a granite chin but it ain't glass either. Just a HW with bad defense can look like a bad chin I think Phone Post 3.0

Reem is fighting very very cautious these days. I think this one is really a 50/50 and could go either way. Phone Post 3.0

I think this is the fight to make! Either man can put the other to sleep. I know Reem's chin isn't the best, but Jackson-Wink have him fighting smart these days.

I thought for sure that JDS was gonna sleep Reem with ease! Look how that turned out. And JDS has a HELL of a chin.

Both Reem and Stipe have heavy hands. Stipe does have better wrestling, but who knows if he would go that route. He likes letting his hands go! And both of these guys are monsters. Wouldn't be surprised either way it went down.

You all think Reem is next? Then if Cain wins, he gets next shot? What if Browne beats Cain, does he get a shot? Or would they give it to someone else? Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Eisenberg - 
ausgepicht -

Not even remotely close to what I said. It's pretty clear you have no interest in having a discussion and are intellectually dishonest. GTFO.