i had a bar altercation (pic)

thats right i broke his ______! (pick any bone) lmao

Reggie Warren is just some hyped up carnival worker, a "Carney"

It's no surprise CUO ended up buying the beer.

Reggies too poor to afford a pitcher, of course CUO wound up forking up the cash. CUO is a true fan and student of Reggie Jr......Check out all of his videos except the instructional on ReggieWarren.com

This thread is awesome

Reggie is not only a fucking badass....  He is a lyricist too. <object width="425" height="350">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SjLbrqXqUq4" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>

That song is beautiful. Reggie definetly has a soft spot when it comes to dealing with the love of his life "Cindy".

lol fuck yeaaaaahhh!!!

cuo and reggie!!!

Anyone talking shit about this guy...im sorry, Reggie, has obviously never been on the receiving end of his devastating MooTieLand kicks. I also heard that he hunts...im sorry, Kills deer with his nimchucks.

CUO: is it possible that you look like MORE of a douchey asshole WITH hair? Didn't know that could happen...

Layoff CUO assholes...he's friends with Reggie Warren Jr. now and he deserves respect.

"i havent washed my hand since i threw that ridgehand at him"

That's not a ridge hand fatass, that is a knife hand. Fucking TUF n00b...

PS- you are much prettier with hair...

i didnt know my hair would be such a serious issue

CUO: What's Reggie like in real life? Serious question.

he is really edgy.  i felt like i was walking on eggshells, for if i said anything wrong, then he would try and fight me

", for if i said anything wrong, then he would try and fight me "

I would not really be much of a fight.  Reggie would just have to be careful not to kill you.

Could Reggie have taken out Bruce Lee?

Yeah, Reggie would take out Bruce by "suprise weapon attack".

ttt

Yeah...bitch ass punk Erik The Red. Jealous prick.