I just caught Dana in a lie, Guida fight

inf0 - 

lol @ thinking Dana does his own tweets

He does, he loves twitter and uses it all the time, If someone else is saying they thought Hioke got ROBBED on his behalf, thats almost just as dishonest, what purpose would that serve? getting ROBBED by judges is serious, Dana is pretty open when he doesnt agree with the judges

grkblood -

Who's Meynord?

DYING with laughter! Phone Post

KurtIce -
grkblood -

Who's Meynord?

DYING with laughter! Phone Post

I haven't laughed this hard at anything on the UG before. Maybe I'm just tired lol Phone Post

Dana Lies, Also, Water is Wet

It was a 'White' lie.

Didn't want to hurt Guida's feelings.

Caught Dana in a lie?
I hiked in the woods today,
shoes caked in bear shit.

You guys didnt watch the behind the scenes 1 hour special. They have an entire team that follows social media trends. It's like a social media command center. You see Dana getting imput about trends (what people are saying durring a card) and then he tells a girl what to tweet. They also pick and chose people to respond to. Dana does some tweets on his own, but durring the fights it seems to be mostly the team.

Video was taken down. im not going to FX cause i hate them.

I made a twitter account just to bomb the whole mma community with this last night, every media outlet, and a fuckton of celebrities Dana knows

Im still waiting for Dana to make up for abu dhabi that he promised, I bought that PPV instead of going to a bar. Dana just said that he always does stuff for the fans and that he was in the heat of the moment so he wasnt going to do anything when he SPECIFICALLY said, "I dont know how yet, but I will, I WILL make this up to the fans who bought this shit tonight"

atlantis_ninjah - 
Willin - 

Who cares? Guida fucking blew it and I used to be a big fan. Hioki won. What a shame. Starting to distrust this "sport." Phone Post

I care, wouldnt it have been nice if Dana just said, "it was a pretty good fight, better than guidas last fight" the question wasnt even about who won, Dana could have remained neutral without this fucking lieing to the fans.

Dana being neutral is lying to the fans ;)

atlantis_ninjah - I made a twitter account just to bomb the whole mma community with this last night, every media outlet, and a fuckton of celebrities Dana knows

Im still waiting for Dana to make up for abu dhabi that he promised, I bought that PPV instead of going to a bar. Dana just said that he always does stuff for the fans and that he was in the heat of the moment so he wasnt going to do anything when he SPECIFICALLY said, "I dont know how yet, but I will, I WILL make this up to the fans who bought this shit tonight"

WOW MAN YOU'RE GOING TO REALLY MAKE AN IMPACT WITH MOVES LIKE THAT!

During the press conference, my sense was that he was unhappy with the fight and unhappy with Guida, maybe he even got on the UG before hand and saw how unhappy fans were, but when the question got asked he was uncomfortable with his feelings about it and had not formulated a response yet so instead of trying to be honest he just lied and said he didn't see it.

ausgepicht -

Or maybe he watched a replay you fucking dimwit.

Yes! Phone Post

atlantis_ninjah - 
Willin - 

Who cares? Guida fucking blew it and I used to be a big fan. Hioki won. What a shame. Starting to distrust this "sport." Phone Post

I care, wouldnt it have been nice if Dana just said, "it was a pretty good fight, better than guidas last fight" the question wasnt even about who won, Dana could have remained neutral without this fucking lieing to the fans.

You should try not caring. It's liberating and you'll sleep better.

Sergio88 - 

Machiavelli ever praise a ruler for his honesty..nope.. identify an "honest" ruler successful in The Prince?

WAR Dana.

I'm all Machiavelli...I bet Hioki..lost...felt jobbed but it happens and all evens out in end..

Dana a damn liar haha.

The Guida fight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so that's something.  

Dana should make him shave all the hair on his body and finish his next fight as a condition to stay in the UFC though.

He doesnt run his twitter on fight night Phone Post