I just caught Dana in a lie, Guida fight

atlantis_ninjah - 
Willin - 

Who cares? Guida fucking blew it and I used to be a big fan. Hioki won. What a shame. Starting to distrust this "sport." Phone Post

I care, wouldnt it have been nice if Dana just said, "it was a pretty good fight, better than guidas last fight" the question wasnt even about who won, Dana could have remained neutral without this fucking lieing to the fans.

But if he said that he still would've been lying because it wasn't a pretty good fight. It was another clay and pray just like vs Pettis and even worse than vs Danzig.

atlantis_ninjah - I made a twitter account just to bomb the whole mma community with this last night, every media outlet, and a fuckton of celebrities Dana knows

Im still waiting for Dana to make up for abu dhabi that he promised, I bought that PPV instead of going to a bar. Dana just said that he always does stuff for the fans and that he was in the heat of the moment so he wasnt going to do anything when he SPECIFICALLY said, "I dont know how yet, but I will, I WILL make this up to the fans who bought this shit tonight"

Well... You have no life.

I CAUGHT DANA IN A LIE!!!! I CAUGHT DANA IN A LIE!!!!

aces_taylor - Dana actually has someone who runs his Twitter. Some girl that is always with him. He has 2 phones. Phone Post

Gtfo two phones? Are they both smart phones? Maybe one is a flip phone? I can barely afford an old generation iPhone, this seems wasteful. Phone Post