I let Joshua Fabia go off for almost an hour

I’m actually glad he’s still in a Honda civic. Looks like Diego may be smarter than we think with his money at least.

Thats cuz you didn’t see Josh’s Bentley parked around the corner

2 Likes

He lost me at the racist chickens. I grew up with chickens and I never saw them act the way he’s claiming they act.

2 Likes

There aren’t any white chickens in nature bro!

2 Likes

I could see a war machine type incident going down

I hope it’s not as simple as Fabio having all the vids of them doing butt stuff and Diego being scared of it being released

Will make de la Hoya in panties look pg… :eyes:

DeLaHoya is so gay.

I can’t stop thinking about that guy thinking chickens are racist. Chickens are stone cold jerks. If they start to pluck at one of the flock it’s not to pick off different coloured feathers. It’s to literally bully the poor chicken to death.

They’ll pick and peck at it for days even weeks. I found one limping around once and thought it hurt its leg so I grabbed it. The other chickens had pecked a hole in its thigh. It must’ve been getting bullied for a while because it was already rotten and full of maggots.

Racist fricking chickens. Get out of here with that crap.

3 Likes

I’ve had chickens off and on most of my life.

Pigs are dicks sometimes but the biggest asshole hog that I’ve ever met is still a nicer and more friendly animal than the nicest chicken that I have ever met.

3 Likes

Turkeys are the worst domesticated animal in the yard. Those things will just attack for no good reason.

Canada geese are still the meanest birds I’ve ever faced. I’m pretty proud to say I’m undefeated in hand to wing combat to the death vs honkers. I was my dad’s bird dog until I could hunt. I spent my mornings before school and saturdays fighting winged Canadas to the death.

I once hit a goose with another goose that’s how hairy it got out there…

8 Likes

I haven’t had any interactions with geese but I did lose a job over a fight with a duck one time.

Josh seems to think he got famous & then his rep went bad when he got portrayed as crazy.
He actually only got famous for being crazy.
He also seems to not grasp that Diego was world class when he met him.
The fighters are the stars.
Not the coaches.
Strangely he doesn’t grasp this either

4 Likes

Agreed, but he addressed that in one of the videos, I cant remember which. he said multiple people have flown him around the world for instruction.

They paid for Joshua’s flights and accommodation. Basically Joshua was claiming he is world renowned.

1 Like

I doubt it’s true.
Course I don’t know. But I’d believe nothing he said without proof.
I know cult leaders can make $ but josh sucks at this.
He’s very poor at expressing himself.
He says things like
“Nether mma, football or whatver… u are basically… Basically… the common denominator in that um… thing.”

That’s not the kind of eloquence you’d get from Jim Jones or L Ron Hubbard.
He has some of it down… he knows to keep moving around so by the time u realize he’s not saying anything he’s already moved onto something else. But any fast talker in Walmart parking lots trying to sell u speakers or whatver has that down.
Typically a cult leader… even the crazy ones like Charles Manson have a kind of brilliance.
Watch the vids on any of these guys & you’ll find any ugly dude that can make millions just trucking people & making pretty girls fight ti be on his harem… they have a hypnotic cadence to their speech and they are just plain
Smart. They have an interesting take on anything,
Fabia appears to be making it up on the fly, saying lots of words without saying much is common to these guys but theirs always gems in there.
Frankly fabia seems like he’s of average intellect snd say what u want about manson Hubbard jones. They are brilliant as they are twisted.
Your average used car salesman has enormously more charisma.

Fabia just seem like a 15 year old doing and impression of a confident man.
The only reason I’ve given this fool any thought is that it baffles me that Diego could fall under this guys spell.
It’s kinda shocking Fabia could talk anyone into anything.

What else is so weird is that cult leaders can read people. They can see who’s vulnerable and get their tendrils in them.

Fabia has zero ability to read people.
He clearly had zero idea at that ufc meeting that everyone sees thru him,
He’s wasting time trying to impress them yet somehow can’t see how much they all think he’s just a narcissistic moron.

Even a George Dillman can see immediately when he has a skeptic that will not be convinced.
Fabia often seems to think he has people like swick under his spell when a blind man could see that they can see his a worthless moron .

How the hell can a cult leader be so utterly unable to read the room?

That what makes the Fabia vids worth watching.
But it’s just sad looking at Diego as Fabia rambles.
He’s just mesmerized, he’s like a retarded kid watching a magic act. And that’s just sad.
Wow

6 Likes

Lol.

2 Likes

HES GOT US TALKING!!!

Joshua live in our heads and Diego’s butt, rent-free

5 Likes

No. Mike Swick got us talking.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the spin thread:

“I let Fabio go down on me for an hour”

4 Likes