I let Joshua Fabia go off for almost an hour

Manson wasn’t particularly smart but he was a hustler his whole life and then learned manipulation in the joint.
Those hippies were fish in a barrel for him

3 Likes

Did you ever seduce a chicken?

I can only assume Mike, that this was a case of you giving that loon enough rope to hang himself with otherwise I don’t see why you would give him so much time without questioning every thing he does.

1 Like

No. Should I have? Did you enjoy it??

3 Likes

They hold hands in this video more than once da fuck

Maybe manson didn’t have a high IQ but he had a way with words. His insane ramblings create a vivid picture.
Fabia seems like a whiny child that’s frustrated that everyone doesn’t see how great he is.
And Diego has that same dead look in his eyes guys get a second after they get cracked by Ngannou

I think you already know what’s up.

Yeah they’re fucking for sure.

1 Like

Fabia has got a fit body but doesn’t look very handsome with that bird nose. Diego should’ve found someone hotter at least.

3 Likes

Yeah he doesn’t give off enlightenment. He talks the game but throws a hissy fit anytime people won’t play his game.

In the 69 his Humpty Nose will tickle your rear

digital underground humpty dance GIF

Where is romodetector when we need him most?

I have a rooster that is untrainable, he attacks me everyday unless I have a stick to keep him at bay. I tried everything they recommend on the internet short of killing him. Nothing works, oh, and he’s a giant that looks like the Kellogg’s chicken. I can’t remember the name Brahma or something, he’s huge.

1 Like

Yah, I have seven chickens. Kept them for many years. He was making it up. But then, he makes up everything.

3 Likes

He honestly sounds like a guy that’s trying to sound smart and profound, but is kind of a dumbass.

2 Likes

Holy shit you’re right!!! And Diego initiated it at 7:48 Mark. There we have it…

No guy does that with another buddy if not ghey

2 Likes

Definitely training the Rear Naked Poke

3 Likes

I don’t care if Diego is gay but if he is he could do WAY better than this whackadoodle…that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Sounds about right. Most chickens are dicks just because they can be.

2 Likes

Does anyone but Sanchez not believe this guy? I heard it might be his lover. Idk but the shit is weird…

1 Like