I love seeing bisping get KOed

Remember the good ole days when like 85% of the UG hated Bisping in the wars against the UKTT?

Those were the days.

MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Forums full of these types of worthless shitheads 

Motherfucker if you don’t like my opinion stay the fuck out of the thread , why do you feel the need to post ? 

Seems to me like you are the ishithead here 

Responding to somebody’s thread doesn’t make a person a shithead. I’m not really sure you even understand what that means. You sound like a dipshit premadonna troll who remembers how little people give a fuck about them when other members of the forum don’t respond positively to what you say. 

I’m sure there are plenty of studies on human behavior that say we are a lot more likely to respond to something we don’t like rather than vice versa. If you are going to say something shitty about another person as you are with thread, then you should expect shitty responses. Welcome to reality.

It’s sad that you think online activity is reality 

Year old account.

33 posts.

What do we think? He’s probably got, what, six maybe seven accounts total? 

Fucking troll fag. 

This is one of the only forums where I stay active . People like this are the reason . 

I guess I’m the definition of a troll cause I like to get reaction out of people but I mean what I say 

I’m all out of fucks to give tho so 

ps 

why the fuck does it matter how long I’ve had my account ? Are you more qualified than me to post an opinion ? 

Yes 

Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Motherfucker if you don’t like my opinion stay the fuck out of the thread , why do you feel the need to post ? 

Responding to somebody’s thread doesn’t make a person a shithead. I’m not really sure you even understand what that means. You sound like a dipshit premadonna troll who remembers how little people give a fuck about them when other members of the forum don’t respond positively to what you say. 

I’m sure there are plenty of studies on human behavior that say we are a lot more likely to respond to something we don’t like rather than vice versa. If you are going to say something shitty about another person as you are with thread, then you should expect shitty responses. Welcome to reality.

Year old account.

33 posts.

Fucking troll fag. 

This is one of the only forums where I stay active . People like this are the reason . 

I guess I’m the definition of a troll cause I like to get reaction out of people but I mean what I say 

ps 

why the fuck does it matter how long I’ve had my account ? Are you more qualified than me to post an opinion ? 

Yes 

Fuckin troll

MR31 -
mdfmma123 -
MR31 -
mdfmma123 -

What a fuckin loser. Bisping has done so much for this sport... he's a true vet and a true warrior and this little faggot who probably does fuck all says some shit like this? I'd love to see Bisping KO you over and over again you bitch made motherfucker.

So you don't think fans should be able to root against fighters? Even when the fighter relied on the bad guy role to build his career?

I'm not saying that at all... if you don't like a guy and want to root against him than go for it, but have some fucking respect for what he's done. I think the post below. Yours was talking about Ronda but I loved Ronda and always defended her as well. There's guys I don't like but I don't make threads just to shit on the guys I don't like. He lost, we all saw it... but why be a dipshit and gloat about it when he's doing something you love but would never be able to actually do? 

That's a fair point. I agree with it for the most part. I just think it's a little different if the guy chose to play the bad guy. I think in that case he depended on people wanting to see him lose. If that's how he got eyes on himself, then he can't be upset if the plan works and people are happy to see him lose. 

Look man I get it... he plays the heel. That being said, it's one thing to root against him and it's another thing to publicly state how you love to see the guy take brain damage especially with all of the history he has in this sport we all love. It hits harder to home with me because I see the way he interacts with his family and his kids and being a father of a 7 year old son myself... I know he plays the heel, but he's really a good dude just trying to provide for his family and I respect that. Just listen to his podcast and you can see he's not just some asshole.

mdfmma123 -
MR31 -
mdfmma123 -
MR31 -
mdfmma123 -

What a fuckin loser. Bisping has done so much for this sport... he's a true vet and a true warrior and this little faggot who probably does fuck all says some shit like this? I'd love to see Bisping KO you over and over again you bitch made motherfucker.

So you don't think fans should be able to root against fighters? Even when the fighter relied on the bad guy role to build his career?

I'm not saying that at all... if you don't like a guy and want to root against him than go for it, but have some fucking respect for what he's done. I think the post below. Yours was talking about Ronda but I loved Ronda and always defended her as well. There's guys I don't like but I don't make threads just to shit on the guys I don't like. He lost, we all saw it... but why be a dipshit and gloat about it when he's doing something you love but would never be able to actually do? 

That's a fair point. I agree with it for the most part. I just think it's a little different if the guy chose to play the bad guy. I think in that case he depended on people wanting to see him lose. If that's how he got eyes on himself, then he can't be upset if the plan works and people are happy to see him lose. 

Look man I get it... he plays the heel. That being said, it's one thing to root against him and it's another thing to publicly state how you love to see the guy take brain damage especially with all of the history he has in this sport we all love. It hits harder to home with me because I see the way he interacts with his family and his kids and being a father of a 7 year old son myself... I know he plays the heel, but he's really a good dude just trying to provide for his family and I respect that. Just listen to his podcast and you can see he's not just some asshole.

I just don't get people who find enjoyment and thrive on the failure of others.... what are you doing with your life? What a pathetic way to live. 

MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Year old account.

33 posts.

Fucking troll fag. 

ps 

Yes 

Fuckin troll

How many times have you been banned for being a quality poster? 

Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Year old account.

33 posts.

Fucking troll fag. 

ps 

Yes 

Fuckin troll

You are definitely in this threadfor the wrong reasons kid . But if you must know i have been posting on here since 2012 I stopped for awhile and couldn’t remember my username or password so I made a new one 

don’t see what the big deal is . I enjoyed the fuck out of seeing bisping get koed because he talks a lot of shit. 

In my world it’s called karma 

MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Year old account.

33 posts.

Fucking troll fag. 

ps 

Yes 

Fuckin troll

You are definitely in this threadfor the wrong reasons kid . But if you must know i have been posting on here since 2012 I stopped for awhile and couldn’t remember my username or password so I made a new one 

don’t see what the big deal is . I enjoyed the fuck out of seeing bisping get koed because he talks a lot of shit. 

In my world it’s called karma 

You also talk a lot of shit. That’s why I’m in this thread. 

But you seem to be irritated when the favor is returned. What’s good for the goose, right? Surely you can’t take it if you’re gonna dish it, no? 

I’m sure you’re able to recognize my right to voice my opinion is at least as equal as yours.