I love seeing bisping get KOed

How did a bisping ko thread turn into a chick discussion?

Sir Psycho Sexy - I really don't get people who celebrate a fighter getting kod, like they won something. You can really tell alot about a person's character.

Actually, for most posters all you can get a glimpse of is their anonymous online character. Which means shit in real life.

My online character prefers that if there is going to be a fighter KO’d in a Bisping fight that it is Bisping that is knocked out.

Sinead O Connors Nipples - 
Average -
Sinead O Connors Nipples -

OP is a bell end of the highest order.

Must eat you up inside on a daily basis that he was the champion of the world.

or... it doesn't. 

Course it does, hence the need to raise this very thread in the first place. 

faulty logic.

Gonch - I don't see how you can not like Bisping. He is a perfect example of a guy that simply isn't good enough to be champion. He has no real skills and has always fallen short.

What he has is resilience and a hard work ethic and has worked harder than most people. He stuck in there and won the title from a cocky arrogant guy that under estimated him.

He was top of the mountain and enjoyed his moment in the sun. He knew that he would get destroyed by top level guys and tried to hold on for a long as possible.

Give the man some respect

I didn’t like his ducking of the top guys.

What a fuckin loser. Bisping has done so much for this sport... he's a true vet and a true warrior and this little faggot who probably does fuck all says some shit like this? I'd love to see Bisping KO you over and over again you bitch made motherfucker.

so many bisping defenders

but nobody ever defended ronda, who had a way better career with way less talk...

Gean -
Malvert the Janitor -
rezzz - Have some respect to a seasoned and accomplished veteran who's about to retire soon .. dude was a good trash talker, fought anyone UFC threw at him included many roided and TRT machine .. and worked hard all throughout his career ..

Not enough for forum fags who talk all kinds of crazy from their keyboards.

Anyone of these children would cum on themselves if Bisping showed up posting on the UG. Remember how they all sucked off his son whenever he showed up.

Dorks. 

bigger names than bisping got chased away from the forum.  just cuz you're star struck doesn't mean everyone is

But how could you know that??? 

YOU JUST JOINED!!

I mean, you couldn’t be a guy who’s been banned numerous times as a cock sucking troll who constantly re-emerges under a new screen name. 

No, no. Clearly a high quality contributor who’s opinion shouldn’t be discarded as troll trash. Nope.

MR31 -
mdfmma123 -

What a fuckin loser. Bisping has done so much for this sport... he's a true vet and a true warrior and this little faggot who probably does fuck all says some shit like this? I'd love to see Bisping KO you over and over again you bitch made motherfucker.

So you don't think fans should be able to root against fighters? Even when the fighter relied on the bad guy role to build his career?

I'm not saying that at all... if you don't like a guy and want to root against him than go for it, but have some fucking respect for what he's done. I think the post below. Yours was talking about Ronda but I loved Ronda and always defended her as well. There's guys I don't like but I don't make threads just to shit on the guys I don't like. He lost, we all saw it... but why be a dipshit and gloat about it when he's doing something you love but would never be able to actually do? 

mdfmma123 -
MR31 -
mdfmma123 -

So you don't think fans should be able to root against fighters? Even when the fighter relied on the bad guy role to build his career?

I'm not saying that at all... if you don't like a guy and want to root against him than go for it, but have some fucking respect for what he's done. I think the post below. Yours was talking about Ronda but I loved Ronda and always defended her as well. There's guys I don't like but I don't make threads just to shit on the guys I don't like. He lost, we all saw it... but why be a dipshit and gloat about it when he's doing something you love but would never be able to actually do? 

I just don't get those types of people. 

mdfmma123 -
mdfmma123 -
MR31 -
mdfmma123 -

I just don't get those types of people. 

If it's one FIGHTER talking about another FIGHTER I get it kinda.... but when you're some dipshit "UFC fan" than just shut the fuck up already. 

MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Forums full of these types of worthless shitheads 

Motherfucker if you don’t like my opinion stay the fuck out of the thread , why do you feel the need to post ? 

Seems to me like you are the ishithead here 

Responding to somebody’s thread doesn’t make a person a shithead. I’m not really sure you even understand what that means. You sound like a dipshit premadonna troll who remembers how little people give a fuck about them when other members of the forum don’t respond positively to what you say. 

I’m sure there are plenty of studies on human behavior that say we are a lot more likely to respond to something we don’t like rather than vice versa. If you are going to say something shitty about another person as you are with thread, then you should expect shitty responses. Welcome to reality.

It’s sad that you think online activity is reality 

Year old account.

33 posts.

What do we think? He’s probably got, what, six maybe seven accounts total? 

Fucking troll fag. 

Bisping’s 12 knockdowns suffered in UFC competition are most in company history.

well at least he broke a ufc record

ranier wolfcastle -

Bisping’s 12 knockdowns suffered in UFC competition are most in company history.

Doesn't he have the most wins in UFC history?
OCMikey -
ranier wolfcastle -

Doesn't he have the most wins in UFC history?
In his division at least...him and Anderson are tied I guess but if Bisping wins in March he'll have that record. Pretty respectable imo.

Mir and Tito are tied with the most wins at 27. My mistake.

ranier wolfcastle -

That can’t be right...

I mean, I figured Frankie had at least as many in his two Maynard fights. 

You faggots need to have respect for Bisping. The man fought a bunch of steroid cheats throughout his career. He became a world champion, lost his title and took on an extremely dangerous opponent 3 fucking weeks after he lost. Hate him or love him, you need to respect him.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - You faggots need to have respect for Bisping. The man fought a bunch of steroid cheats throughout his career. He became a world champion, lost his title and took on an extremely dangerous opponent 3 fucking weeks after he lost. Hate him or love him, you need to respect him.
"But, but...Ronda!"
Malvert the Janitor -
MarioBarz -
MasterofMartialArts -
MarioBarz -
Malvert the Janitor -

Forums full of these types of worthless shitheads 

Motherfucker if you don’t like my opinion stay the fuck out of the thread , why do you feel the need to post ? 

Seems to me like you are the ishithead here 

Responding to somebody’s thread doesn’t make a person a shithead. I’m not really sure you even understand what that means. You sound like a dipshit premadonna troll who remembers how little people give a fuck about them when other members of the forum don’t respond positively to what you say. 

I’m sure there are plenty of studies on human behavior that say we are a lot more likely to respond to something we don’t like rather than vice versa. If you are going to say something shitty about another person as you are with thread, then you should expect shitty responses. Welcome to reality.

It’s sad that you think online activity is reality 

Year old account.

33 posts.

What do we think? He’s probably got, what, six maybe seven accounts total? 

Fucking troll fag. 

This is one of the only forums where I stay active . People like this are the reason . 

I guess I’m the definition of a troll cause I like to get reaction out of people but I mean what I say 

I’m all out of fucks to give tho so 

ps 

why the fuck does it matter how long I’ve had my account ? Are you more qualified than me to post an opinion ?