I’m hearing Nate Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal is headlining UFC 300

That’s actually a very good prediction/rumour.

And may save this shit show card if true

2 Likes

Leon Vs B-Lol
Grasso Vs Shevchenco 3
Welli Vs other ChinaGirl

Dana

Stacked , Star Studded Exiting Fights…

eff571c78c5288664e1c8e4ce0d8b8f7

Me

I will cordially disagree Nate vs Conor is worthy of headlining the card. Unless they’re making a Numer 1 Bullshit Guy belt. In that case, fuck yeah, I’m in because me and my son will be there.

Because he always comes to fight and he’s a fan favorite? I actually think that is very cool. Fans honor the warrior spirit over wins/losses. I’m not the biggest fan of the Diaz’ but you will never see them lay any prey to a boring decision.

2 Likes

Same with Chandler he is always in a fight i dont even remember any of his loses

3 Likes

What are u disagreeing on me about exactly?

Re read my post.

I said it would be great for the card

Yup win lose or draw, Chandler Bing is always is a fun exiting fight

1 Like

I think it’s sad that the UFC doesn’t seem to have many marque current fighters to stack a card and make it feel special. Instead fans are coming up with fighters that have been out of action for years or haven’t won in years to get that old excitement.

If we are going that route I want to see Anderson Silva fight Palhares. Let’s see if Silva can suffer a second catastrophic leg injury.

1 Like

I think the Nate vs Conor is smart because I’m sure it will make money and it’s a good warm up fight for Conor as well. I love Nate but he is extremely shot nowadays and barely throws anything in his last few fights. I think Conor would prob finish him at this point.

1 Like

They should invite Randy Couture for the last time lol

Good God, you cracked it! Jon Jones vs Randy Couture so Jones can add to his list of former champs.

2 Likes

Arlovski started in the UFC for 24yrs ago,
Yet is fighting in the apex tomorrow night.
Would have been nice to have him on the big stage open up the prelims or something

3 Likes

Against Tim Silvia :laughing:

1 Like

We are onto something.

Jones vs Couture
Arlovski vs Syliva
how about
Silva vs Chael
Diaz vs Mcgregor
ronda vs tate?

With the exception of Jones, they would all be trilogies or more

1 Like