I Met Chuck Norris Last Night

I realize this makes me much cooler than most of you guys but I'll try not to let it go to my head.

Obviously your story is not true, because you are still alive...

:)

Chuck Norris once walked 3 blocks with a full erection. There were not survivors.

Chuck Norris was, indeeed, there at our fights last night. Pretty damned cool.

Seriously that is awesome.

I take back my first post Hodney.

In the back of my mind I was thinking....I can take this guy. 

I think you could. He was studying the fights like crazy, though. I almost think he was sizing them up.

I will say that Chuck's wife is smokin hot. 

Also in attendance last night. 

Carlos & Rigan Machado

Troy Dorsey

Guy Mezger

Tra Telligman

About a dozen guys wearing Dickies Overalls

A guy and a girl in full face paint...WTF?

HODNEY,

After a very long day yesterday, I finally got in the bed at around 3 a.m. I sort of ran through some things that transpired, and finally that guy and girl with the black and red face paint popped in. You know, I saw them a few times but it never registered. While I was trying to nod off, they popped into my head. I fell asleep trying to work out what the hell their exact function was.

hodney....are you thinking of rocking a chuck norris beard from here on out?

Dude don't fool yourself, you cannot take Norris. Bruce Lee ripped handfuls of chest hair off Chuck, and Chuck didn't flinch.

You ever have chest hair ripped off and live? Didn't think so.

Dude don't fool yourself, you cannot take Norris. Bruce Lee ripped handfuls of chest hair off Chuck, and Chuck didn't flinch.

You ever have chest hair ripped off and live? Didn't think so.

Chuck Norris was and is a ligit badass.

HODNEY forgot to remove his lens cap when he tried to take a picture of Chuck. This is not a joke.

Chuck Norris can recite the Bible in sign language... with his feet

Chuck Norris can recite the Bible in sign language... with his beard, imo

HODNEY forgot to remove his lens cap when he tried to take a picture of Chuck. This is not a joke.

I admit...I was a little awe struck.  I also peed a little. 

Sorry, HODNEY, I had to bring that up. It was funny. Chuck was the one who had to point out that your lens cap was still on.

He can slam a revolving door.

"Chuck was the one who had to point out that your lens cap was still on. "

WRONG!! The camera refused to function until Chuck gave it permission IMO