I need a name fighter for a commercial next week

My name is Bobby Razak I do the tapout commercials I need a name fighter close to Los Angeles for a commercial shoot next week, killer exposure. I want a well known fighter for this so please email me at bobbyrazak@hotmail.com
thx

ttt will be great exposure will be playing nationa tvl and in cinemas across the country
Bobby Razak

ttt

ttt

Arias

Shannon Ritch would be a logical choice. Not sure where he is located.

you've got mail

Sean McCorkle would be an excellent choice, as long as you don't need someone with a name, or doesn't actually fight.

ttt

Email sent.

Be careful with Tapout. I put an event together in two weeks for their pilot on Versus risking everything and promissed the world from them. Here is what I got.

Don't turn your back:

Stock Image - businessman stabbing<br>
another with a<br>
knife. fotosearch<br>
- search stock<br>
photos, pictures,<br>
images, and photo<br>
clipart

craftybushidovet - Shannon Ritch would be a logical choice. Not sure where he is located.

Why not they used him for the reality pilot. Maybe this time he can get paid by them for his time.

Wouldnt TapOut just be able to scoop up one of the many big named loyal fighters in there stable????

kazja13 - Be careful with Tapout. I put an event together in two weeks for their pilot on Versus risking everything and promissed the world from them. Here is what I got.

Don't turn your back:

another with a<br>
knife. fotosearch<br>
- search stock<br>
photos, pictures,<br>
images, and photo<br>
clipart

Of STFU acting like a little jaded beeotch because Mask from TapouT kicked your daughter to the curb. You thought you could ride his coattails of success to the top (same mistake you made with DW) by offering her up and lost your mind when he stopped calling.

Don't post your BS on Bobby's thread... his floor will forever be your ceiling... loser.

Cindy

garuda - Sean McCorkle would be an excellent choice, as long as you don't need someone with a name, or doesn't actually fight.

Now that's funny.

cindy what up homie
Bobby Razak

i want some diff

plus giving a chance to some on the ug

CindyO - 
kazja13 - Be careful with Tapout. I put an event together in two weeks for their pilot on Versus risking everything and promissed the world from them. Here is what I got.

Don't turn your back:

another with a<br>
knife. fotosearch<br>
- search stock<br>
photos, pictures,<br>
images, and photo<br>
clipart

Of STFU acting like a little jaded beeotch because Mask from TapouT kicked your daughter to the curb. You thought you could ride his coattails of success to the top (same mistake you made with DW) by offering her up and lost your mind when he stopped calling.

Don't post your BS on Bobby's thread... his floor will forever be your ceiling... loser.

Cindy
There you go again with my daughter crap.  You need to ask him who kicked who to the curb. 

They are known back stabbing artist. Talk to joker on that one.

I am just warning him on what type of people he is dealing with.

You stay off his thread.

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 
BUFFGEO - Wouldnt TapOut just be able to scoop up one of the many big named loyal fighters in there stable????

Yeah no shit
They all left because they got stabbed in the back to many times. Looking for new meat.

is your daughter hot?