I NEED BETA TESTERS

I am having problems finding where to enter my ZIP

:-(

thanks shaggy. miss the team alot. you guys are growing by leaps and bounds. i still have paul's old place listed there, so i'll need to change that. as well as the new team name.

gzbull--you should see only 2 boxes. enter your distance in miles in the top box and your zip in the bottom one.

great feedback, guys! had no idea it would be this popular!!!

very nice site and everything appeared to work correctly in both Firefox and IE.

Suggestion: instead of just centering and redrawing when you click a location, it should also return the schools within a certain default mileage from city center (40 maybe?)

guys---im working on updates as soon as i get them. i have another link that has several suggestions from the feedback i received....i'll try to send a mass mail to those who've already checked out the old one.

i'll see what i can do UVRay and thanks for the compliments!

TTT
keep checking the site as improvements are being made almost on an hourly basis

need the link to the beta site?

mail me at

bjj.atlas@gmail.com

regards,

reynaldo

bjj atlas

'no straining to find training'

I have tried from both work & home....and I am still not seeing where I need to go...

I promise I am not that dumb...

Can some one give me a direct link to the page I should be looking at to enter the info?

Thanks,

Dustin ware

LOL..sit tight dustin. can't have you missing out on the good stuff

You've got mail, BJJ Atlas

Awesome site

Great site. Its helped me out a lot. Now I know where I need to try and go next. Take care and train hard!!!!

TTT

TTT

trying to get a nice fat number for stats analysis!

keep the feedback coming guys!

there's a new link based on your observations. need more beta testers!

bjj.atlas@gmail.com

FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!

3T

This is an awesome idea!

Will check the updates in a little while (need to start working!

ttt

keep'em coming...we getting great feedback and turning it around to help improve the site. we're working hard to leave you blown away and thoroughly satisfied!!

new link is ready:

bjj.atlas@gmail.com

TTT.

TTT

This is a fantastic resource for anyone looking looking for BJJ schools - thanks so much for putting it together Reynaldo!

wow, thanks for the kind words. really means alot!

just put it to good use when it goes live...

regards,
reynaldo
bjj atlas

"no straining to find training"