I Need The UGs HELP PLEASE

ohh shit congratulations kevin, thats so awesome!!!!!!!! takedown VTFU, thats really really amazing of you. i love mma.tv

Kevin-

totally serious. it's been sitting in my closet for quite some time now, so i'm glad to help out a fellow UG'er! PM me your email and we'll work out the details in getting the gi over to you.

TTT Phone Post

Takedown - Kevin-

totally serious. it's been sitting in my closet for quite some time now, so i'm glad to help out a fellow UG'er! PM me your email and we'll work out the details in getting the gi over to you.

VTFU for Takedown!

Already emailed a couple of times with Takedown.  VhimTFU 'cause he deserves it.

TTT for this forum being awesome.

ilovetortillas - Still at 110. Anybody else still want to get in on this?? :)

you guys are the best.... i feel like shit asking for everybody's help. i just want to say thank you

ilovetortillas - 
Takedown - Kevin-

VTFU for Takedown!

DomenicVelluso - 
ilovetortillas - Still at 110. Anybody else still want to get in on this?? :)

you guys are the best.... i feel like shit asking for everybody's help. i just want to say thank you

Dom, I know exactly how you feel. It's hard to ask for help, but like I said, I would never have been able to trane if it hadn't been for Scott Sullivan. He helped me tremeandously and never made a big deal out of it. It may sound cliche but training at his gym has changed my life and helped me to become a stronger person inside and out. I know how bad you want to trane and if I can do a little part in changing your life for the better, it is my pleasure.

Thanks to all that are getting involved. The UG rocks!!!

Sagiv Lapkin -  Can we get a sticky so that we can reach our goal in a more expeditious fashion plz?

How close to the goal are we?  Since Takedown denied my requests to either pay for shipping or a blue name for him, the least I could do is contribute to the thread.  I don't have much, but I can put $20 towards it.

THE Kevin Chandler - How close to the goal are we?  Since Takedown denied my requests to either pay for shipping or a blue name for him, the least I could do is contribute to the thread.  I don't have much, but I can put $20 towards it.

Looks like that'd put us at $130.

If someone wants to split the last $70 with me, I'll throw another $35.

Kevin, you have sent $20.00 USD to Missy Estrada.

ok i'm confused here.

I thought the goal was to get a kid a gi so he could train but he was broke.

So takedown has offered a great FREE one. So why is there still talk of donations towards buying one? Didn't we achieve our goal?

the gi we are buying is for Domenic Velluso. Kevin was lucky enough to get on donated from Takedown.

TTT for domenic's gi! Phone Post

ilovetortillas - the gi we are buying is for Domenic Velluso. Kevin was lucky enough to get on donated from Takedown.

ohhhh. lol duh. thanks for clarifying :)

Hugh Jaynus - If someone wants to split the last $70 with me, I'll throw another $35.

Jason, you have sent $10.00 USD to Missy Estrada

Damn10er - Instead of waiting I have sent $40. I believe that puts us at $200, correct?

Warren, you have sent $40.00 USD to Missy Estrada.

Hugh, you have sent $35.00 USD to Missy Estrada.

You're the man even with your piece of shit '10 join date =P

There you go, Dom! Should be all set. Great community to be a part of!

fuck that's awesome!!!!

TTT