I Need The UGs HELP PLEASE

ttt

you guys are the fucking best.

This shit is why this place kicks ass over everywhere else.

I added my 20. Almost there!

how much is left?

ttt

We r at 110 so far. People are out and about, so we should be square this evening.

If by chance we can't raise additional funds, this seems like a good alternative for a first gi:

www.nhbgear.com/Blue-Fuji-BJJ-Gi-pr-1193.html

ttt

Still at 110. Anybody else still want to get in on this?? :)

so at 110, the gi is 160 plus shipping (not sure if there's tax or not.

So it's really, 60 bucks short right? if you can get another 40 donated I'll put in the final 20 so this can be done.

TTT

TTT that gi is gonna have some mana when it gets to this guy. Phone Post

Koral Classic Jiu Jitsu Gi (A4, Blue) KO-CLS-A4-BL $169.90

Koral Jiu Jitsu Belt (A4, White) KO-BLT-A4-WT $21.99

UPS Ground SHIPPING $11.12

Totals up to $203.01

We will definitely need a few more donations. Anything helps, even a dollar! :)

TTT for a good cause.

Tweeted for assistance.

thanks DJD!!!

paypal set up as:

UGGiFunds@gmail.com

:)

AMAZING!

Kevin-

Not sure if you've gotten any responses re: a gi, but I have an Adidas Training Gi that is practically new. I've worn it only 3x's and I'm absolutely swimming in the thing. Let me know if you're still in need of a gi.

Takedown, you are amazing and thanks for getting in on this!

Kevin, the ball is in your court. :)

Takedown - Kevin-

Not sure if you've gotten any responses re: a gi, but I have an Adidas Training Gi that is practically new. I've worn it only 3x's and I'm absolutely swimming in the thing. Let me know if you're still in need of a gi.
Takedown, you're awesome.  I didn't get any responses, and was totally just letting it go. In fact, if anything I was feeling guilty about the post in general.  I really appreciate your post and I would LOVE the Gi.  I'm virtually speechless, I'll PM you my email, and if you're serious I'll see what I can get together for shipping.  I'm in MD.  

THE UG ROCKS!!!!