I pulled 715 today!

i pushed a car once, i prolly could pull one too. does that count?

Locust read my post again, I was not wrong. I sited a specific web site, the American Powerlifting Association. Quoting another site just means a different federation had different data on hand.

"715... that's not very much... i went to a gym once... and i saw guys doing WAY more than that... and some of them were smaller than me... and i'm only 160lbs!!!"

LOL. I love posts like this. You must train in a gym full of world class lifters.

Date: 01/11/06 05:49 PM
94 Total Posts Ignore User
Last edited:11-Jan-06 05:50 PM

last night in a fight.

This 6'0" 230 lb meathead has been fucking with me and my chick, so I started taking Jits so I could defend myself the next time he confronted me.

The Jits school I joined to prepare myself for this confrontation concentrated my training on exclusively two things- 1) pulling guard and 2) submissions from the guard.

Well, I was successfully able to pull guard, but things didn't go so well after that. The confrontation happened on asphalt, and it hurt like a bitch when we landed on the ground and it left me a bit dazed. I didn't have time to slap on a submission after that because this guy was already pounding my head in. Everything is blurry after that...

Next thing I know my friend is helping me off the ground and telling me "let's get the fuck out of here!". He said I was KO'ed for about ten seconds.

It sucks...but at least I stood up for myself. Back to working on my guard...

Well, I supported the fact that the lift could be done at a bodyweight of 215 pounds (I did 635 at 198 lbs, and I did 600-even at 181 lbs - so his seemed plausible).

But I guess I got trolled.

I still argue that it's not an unbelievable lift, but obviously this guy can't pull 715 (but he does know enough about powerlifting to use achievable bodyweight ratios).

A buddy of mine did 720 in the 198's.

"what a pathetic liar. when your life is so meaningless that you have to make up stories about lifting heavy objects to get your jollies, suicide is a bright alternative. kill yourself."

I didn't make it up Mr. Gay.....

My most impressive lift was squatting 505 when I was 19 (weighed about 200), doubled it, won a bet, woke up the next morning unable to bend my legs

Tx is either a huge troll or a kid, one of the two.

^My vote is for both.

I'm about 185. If I tried to deadlift 715 my colon would explode out of my anus.

i posted on "i got my a$$ beat using jitz" thread a while ago about him being a fraud and it got deleted for some reason.

Pics don't cut it. Basic rule of the internet. If you bring it up and don't have proof, it didn't happen.

I went to sleep at 7:15 this morning.

So I guess I pulled 715 today also.

That's a ridiculous DL! Well over 3x, congrats!

At one time I was hoping to get 3x both my DL and squat, and twice my bench.

I was at 165lbs and I could not get past 480lbs on DL. I got 445 squat and 320 bench. Then I got burned out and reverted.

pics?