I recreated the Cormier towel thing & he cheated!

Just watched embedded episode 6 and they showed every fighter's weigh in except DC. Talk about adding fuel to the fire. They had the sound of it but cut away the visual.

Of course, its not even a debate, his hands on the towel changed his weight so he was lighter. 

There is really nothing to debate. It's visually obvious 

It only works if your naked

Gartlin -
Steven McTowelie -

I can't believe you actually had to physically test this in order to believe it was possible.

Guess you skipped physics class?

I can't believe people think you needed to take a physics class to understand.

I was just trying to be polite.

You sound like a scrawny little bitch

A towel has more give then a counter

I used to do it when I had to get weighed donating plasma when I was younger. I was about 152 at the time and if I was under 150 I was able to donate less plasma for the same pay. Anyway I was using my finger on the countertop any time I was able to sneak it in.

WattMell - I remember being 150lbs sophomore year of HS. Any normal sized man should be 170lbs and up you fucking little twerp.

Lol

Biggest I've ever been was 169 with about 6.5% body fat and am way more of a man than you've probably ever been tubs.

Lol at recreating the scenario using a counter.

i also recreated it and lost weight. i rested one hand on the blinds

I read your post carefully and need you to answer this: are you still covered in butter?

If so: please provide address.

Just tried it, 1.2 lbs by just lightly resting 8 fingers on the towel. Same result over and over. 

He's a cheat. Tainted career from here forward. 

Did you wild each it that meets their naked?

ausgepicht - Don't be fucking stupid. The hole in your tard logic is that Cormier had 2 hours to lose the weight and losing 1.2lbs in two hours would have been effortless. Wrestlers lose that in half the time at every meet.

Stop being drama bitches, you drama bitches.

It was 2 minutes though.

6'0 155lbs here. Sitting on a towel. Nekkid. Cheating. Winning...

Steven McTowelie -
WattMell - I remember being 150lbs sophomore year of HS. Any normal sized man should be 170lbs and up you fucking little twerp.

Lol

Biggest I've ever been was 169 with about 6.5% body fat and am way more of a man than you've probably ever been tubs.

Seriously you've been 6.5% body fat?

If so?  Wow. 

Love to see. 

My best was 9% and that was pretty damned ripped so I sure couldn't do it. 

Thats competition range as any lower is simply not manageable. 

Did you compete?

i have two boys younger than 5. i wish i had your free time man.

Y would u need to even run an experiment. It was obvious. I did the same shit in peewee football for our star running back. I would stand behind him on the scale and just barely lift him up to take off a couple pounds. 

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Steven McTowelie -

Lol

If so?  Wow. 

Love to see. 

Did you compete?

I'm a really skinny dude, but the funny thing is my job is probably more physical than half the guys here.  I'm 5'10 and about 135 pounds.  I regularly have to deliver things like book shelves, desks, kids things like trampolines that weigh close to what I do.  And I get that shit done. I know guys that weigh a lot more than me that can't handle my job.

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Steven McTowelie -

Lol

If so?  Wow. 

Love to see. 

Did you compete?

It was on a decent electric scale at gym, so I'm sure it's not 100% accurate like a water test or some shit but did register in the 6%-6.5% range in multiple separate occasions.

Never competed, just worked hard and ate decently lean at the time.

Cardio was essentially 15-20 minute treadmill sprints bc I hated long boring runs. Was ahead of the high intensity trend curve lol. Weights were 3 day/week high intensity heavy single set complete body circuit. Also did 40 minute 4km speed walk home from work everyday.

Plus always pretty lean naturally and have maintained strong metabolism by staying active whole life :D 

Need to get back to that intensity again, fuck!