I recreated the Cormier towel thing & he cheated!

Molsonmuscle360 -
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Steven McTowelie -
WattMell - I remember being 150lbs sophomore year of HS. Any normal sized man should be 170lbs and up you fucking little twerp.

Lol

Biggest I've ever been was 169 with about 6.5% body fat and am way more of a man than you've probably ever been tubs.

Seriously you've been 6.5% body fat?

If so?  Wow. 

Love to see. 

My best was 9% and that was pretty damned ripped so I sure couldn't do it. 

Thats competition range as any lower is simply not manageable. 

Did you compete?

I'm a really skinny dude, but the funny thing is my job is probably more physical than half the guys here.  I'm 5'10 and about 135 pounds.  I regularly have to deliver things like book shelves, desks, kids things like trampolines that weigh close to what I do.  And I get that shit done. I know guys that weigh a lot more than me that can't handle my job.

Worked out with a guy for years that's about 6'2" 210 and in decent shape and for the most part I out lifted him at 5'10" 165-169. He was always amazed lol and I liked to remind him.

Cormier didn't cheat. I weighed myself by putting literally one finger... ONE finger in my asshole and I still weigh the same. Did I do it right?

ausgepicht - Don't be fucking stupid. The hole in your tard logic is that Cormier had 2 hours to lose the weight and losing 1.2lbs in two hours would have been effortless. Wrestlers lose that in half the time at every meet.

Stop being drama bitches, you drama bitches.

2 minutes

Join date 01/01/01

:)

Slash -

Cormier didn't cheat. I weighed myself by putting literally one finger... ONE finger in my asshole and I still weigh the same. Did I do it right?

funniest post ive read in awhile.

Where the fuck are the pics?

Pierre St-George -
Bojack Horseman - lolz for real 150

if you're over 5-5 you need to eat something bro.

Demetrious Johnson towers over me by 2.5 cm (that's an inch for you imperial folk).

What's the Shire like, Mr Frodo?