i Remember When....

I remember when this place was Submissionfighter.com!

^^^in awe of jjd's old ass :)

SUBstitude - ..school lunch was $.45 and i used to eat 3.

i remembah wen was quartah.

$.10 to ride the bus.....I was like 2nd grade.....

hd441 - ....the Diner's Summer Special (Burger, Fries and Small Drink) was $1.25........damn I must be old.

Did you ever notice that they would just pull out the ready made bag of burger and fries from one of the silver drawers next to the register at the Keeaumoku one that was across from Hawaiian Brians?

we used ride pieces of plyboards in the flumes when the plantation was running

hd441 - $.10 to ride the bus.....I was like 2nd grade.....

damn i must be old cause it was $.10 when i was in middle school

Cr8 - 
hd441 - ....the Diner's Summer Special (Burger, Fries and Small Drink) was $1.25........damn I must be old.

Did you ever notice that they would just pull out the ready made bag of burger and fries from one of the silver drawers next to the register at the Keeaumoku one that was across from Hawaiian Brians?

the only thing i know is across of hawaiian brians is femme nu.lol

mmasupporter - 
Cr8 - 

the only thing i know is across of hawaiian brians is femme nu.lol

Showing my age brah, the OG Brians was on Keeaumoku.

I dont remember half of this stuff $.45 lunch thats about it

i used to by all my sport equipment from arakawas.they was the original wal mart. the funny thing is that i knew alot of nanas from the plantation who used to work there and when arakawas closed they all went to work at wal mart

Arakawas was the shit, used to get all my cleets from there.

Castle park!! Holy crap was that good times. Towards the end they shut down water country and put in gay roller coasters but they still had the go carts and video games.

Riding flumes? If you go by millilani cemetery and bring a body board you can still ride the flumes up there

I remember when I was loved by a great person. That treated me well. Those days are gone. I got a new love now. I still think about before though.

howzabout...

the sky slide

for sure checkers and pogo and the banana splits
- super chicken
- george of the jungle
- tom slick

when The Bus was green and white

Crater Festival

t-shirts with the sleeves cut off and the bottom cut off

major league batting helmets

Herbs

Neal still sports the muscle t shirts exclusively.

School lunch was 25 cents and the school bus was 10 cents.

Jobbers...teh hat for no sunburn necks

Futurebrawl at Gussies

Mayor Fasi

NC, this was before you were born bro. Us old guys.

I remember Fasi

and im glad I missed neil in the muscle shirts LOL

i almost drowned at Castle Park.

some haole girl pulled me out of the water and everyone on "shore" were laughing at me.

i still think about her and hope her life is good.

When the warriors were the RAINBOW Warriors..LETS GO BOWS!

I remember when Mine Onzunka still had hair

Brah what about the manapua man? Anyone lived close to town to remember the chinese man in the chinaman's hat carrying around that steamer and yelling " CHA SIU BOW"! Damn those were very good manupuas! Don't know what was in those things but was good.