i Remember When....

dont remember the Manapua Man but i remember Manapua Vans.

kaneohe used to have The Mango Man -

tall homeless guy with long rastafari dreads used to cruise around kaneohe all the time. had all kine stories about him...(used to be rich, vietnam vet, used to live at red roof...)

we had manapua man too...

- fried noodles, rice cake, pork hash...killas

also the italian ice van

waipahu used to have carnivals and it always used to end with the sua brothers fighting the noga brothers or the sua brothers against the cops.lol

...our manapua truck used to lean a little to the right because the owners daughter used to have bazongas with it's own gravitational pull

come to ewa plantation they still got the manapua man.

when the bazongas sit on the counter - Portuguese call that tourtage on the counter...

as in - "i'll take the tourtage on the counter please"

if its not a chinese man running the manapua truck i am sometime hesitate to buy. lol

I dunno how many Puunui people get but Jon's Store was the shit.

I remember eating at Clocks drive inn, next to the Royal Sunset Drive inn movies in Waipahu. Also shooting pool at Hustlers Pearl City. And all the kung fu movies at empress theater.

da Ice Cake was da bomb....

alaka'i - kaneohe used to have The Mango Man -

tall homeless guy with long rastafari dreads used to cruise around kaneohe all the time. had all kine stories about him...(used to be rich, vietnam vet, used to live at red roof...)

he's still around...he hangs out in kailua town now

kimchee -
i was wondering what happened to him. is he still sporting the natty-dread look?

^^yep still get the dreads...long as hell...he's always on hamakua around the old jaron's and american savings bank

MobutuHari - I remember when every time had one grad party in Waipahu, always had one beef, and I hear, "WHAT FUCKA WHAT!" and 1/8 of the time somebody get stabbed.

Oh wait, that almost happened last week too! Only 2 gunshots in my neighbor's car. Nad'n Weak sauce.

Btw, I think the only Sua still out is Nelson. Robert was my classmate before too. Eddie and John I can't remember the last time they were in civil society.

nelson lives on the mainland with wife and kids

robert accidental shot his self. died

eddie/ john in the pen

jr is around training i heard

hard to believe they are catholic school boys

Cathedral School in nu'uanu the nuns were like a rugy starting line - 5'6" 265lbs and could pick up the average third grader by the hair on his head in one hand while writing out the days lesson in the other - if anyone laughed it was settled at reccess. catholic school at its finest.

I wish i new about hanging out at McDonalds across Sacred Hearts when i was younger! :(

mmasupporter - 
MobutuHari - I remember when every time had one grad party in Waipahu, always had one beef, and I hear, "WHAT FUCKA WHAT!" and 1/8 of the time somebody get stabbed.

Oh wait, that almost happened last week too! Only 2 gunshots in my neighbor's car. Nad'n Weak sauce.

Btw, I think the only Sua still out is Nelson. Robert was my classmate before too. Eddie and John I can't remember the last time they were in civil society.

robert accidental shot his self. died

so would this be called murder/suicide/homicide/idiotic?

lol

sorry RIP