i Remember When....

substitude there was alot of stories of what really happened but he was such a menace to society that i heard they said it was not worth investigating. rip robert sua

Ahhh! Kung fu movies at empress was a weekly thing for me and my friends back in the days.I think every guy who grew up in Hawaii during the 80's probably went to empress to watch them Fu Sheng movies at one time.

Nothing better to do on a friday night then to watch a bunch of chinese guys stab each other repeatedly and still able to fend off an entire army. Those guys were amazing- jumping from building to building with one arm missing and hundred of stab wounds. Those movies were based on true stories right??

Phenom79 - I wish i new about hanging out at McDonalds across Sacred Hearts when i was younger! :(

the St. Louis fuckers had that on lock because the Sacred Hearts girls didnt want anything to do with use Palolo kids.

I never realized spending 90% of your time on here was something to be in awe of

....i had time because i wasn't addicted to the muthafukken HG

...there was no Chris Hansen :(

Chris, a friend, and I almost got mobbed walking from Castle Park to Pearlridge late one night after Castle Park closed. About 8-10 men of Polynesian decent came out of the housing with baseball bats and stepped up to Chris. They said, "What, you like me kick your ass?" Chris said, "Uhh no." I was ready to book it. I was thinking, sheet, I got two more brothers left if Chris gets killed. My friend would have got slapped once and went down and we would have got the beating of our young lives. I think we were like 14 or something like that. Luckily, they let us go and once we were out of range, we sprinted to Pearlridge. They looked like they were on their way to a gang war or something.

....Mike and Chris wore all black to school with nerd rocker mullets and would get called out by polynesian kids an their way to baseball practice.

I cruzed with Robert a few times. I liked him better when he was Robert vs when he was going around telling everyone he was Junior..Good boxer, but huge punk.

...Ms. RARA's ass was all over the HG

Photobucket

FCTV808 -

If he were at the McD's across from Sacred Hearts he would fall into their twisted little web too.

I remember having a sex life...ah, the good old days

i don't care what anyone says,

Ms RARA's ass is like onion, i get teary just looking at it

^^sum hyn salt on that onion...and i would bite right into it!!!

... FCTV made the Forgetful UG song :)

SUBstitude - i don't care what anyone says,

LMAO!

Haha, busted.

(no worries, i be proud to be caught on that one)

Apple Bottom Jeans fo'sho!

MissRARA - 
SUBstitude - i don't care what anyone says,

LMAO!

Good to see you're still keeping your eye on the HG RARA ;)

sheepishly logs off Photobucket and hides stalker pics

MissRARA - ... FCTV made the Forgetful UG song :)

the UG (but especially the OG) changed so much since then--they didn't deserve it... :(

(in other news, a new song is in the worx)