I see why Rampage retired

I would too, if a tv show caught me being that much of a jackass. I used to dislike Rashad before this season but after last night I have quite a bit of respect for him. Rampage is a tool, how do you leave a guy like sitting alone like that, only to talk shit about what he got caught in. In his "farewell" letter he talked about the fans I'm believing more and more that he was just bracing himself the anger that was to come.

Like Ken,BJ,Mir,and maybe even Franklin,Rampage just took the gig for the money.

don't try to compare all those fighters to rampage. rampage has hit an all time low as a TUF coach. no one even compares to his horrible level

Not going to be a good season for Rampage.

caliphornia - don't try to compare all those fighters to rampage. rampage has hit an all time low as a TUF coach. no one even compares to his horrible level

I agree except maybe on Ken.

He didnt even care if he won or lost.

At least you can tell Rampage cares about that.

IMO. Rampage cares about wether his team wins. Not the individual fighters. He doesnt seem to give a care about any of his fighters except Kimbo.

Veegoh - IMO. Rampage cares about wether his team wins. Not the individual fighters. He doesnt seem to give a care about any of his fighters except Kimbo.

true.

SwishaSlim -  I would too, if a tv show caught me being that much of a jackass. I used to dislike Rashad before this season but after last night I have quite a bit of respect for him. Rampage is a tool, how do you leave a guy like sitting alone like that, only to talk shit about what he got caught in. In his "farewell" letter he talked about the fans I'm believing more and more that he was just bracing himself the anger that was to come.

Reminds me of Godzilla when he was on TUF.

Hankman81 - 
SwishaSlim -  I would too, if a tv show caught me being that much of a jackass. I used to dislike Rashad before this season but after last night I have quite a bit of respect for him. Rampage is a tool, how do you leave a guy like sitting alone like that, only to talk shit about what he got caught in. In his "farewell" letter he talked about the fans I'm believing more and more that he was just bracing himself the anger that was to come.

Reminds me of Godzilla when he was on TUF.
EXACTLY. I still remember Gabe's farewell post...for a while, and now looking back Rampage did the same thing. He knew he'd better take an early exit for the time being because if he thought he was hated before he knew it would be 10x worse once people saw how shitty he treated his fighters and his attitude 

at least he realized that ALL of the coaching staff leaving the fighter on his own before his fight was a bad idea. or did kimbo tell him that?

arkabee - at least he realized that ALL of the coaching staff leaving the fighter on his own before his fight was a bad idea. or did kimbo tell him that?

probably jesus

I can see where his commitment to the well-being and betterment of his team members could be called into question.

Rampage doesnt even like to train and Im not sure he likes fighting. I doubt he is coach material to begin with so why the surprise that he's not a good coach?

Ken was awful but at least he was there to actually fight at the end of the season, Rampage can't even be bothered to do that now.

Still stunned by him and his team leaving D in the cage alone, so long that Rashad and his team had to compliment him.

nofatchicks - Rampage doesnt even like to train and Im not sure he likes fighting. I doubt he is coach material to begin with so why the surprise that he's not a good coach?

How hard is it to stand by a guy wearing your name on the front of his shirt? It doesn't take a good coach to figure out to go console the man that just fought and lost. But what does Rampage due say some shit about not needing a stool and goes and sits in a folding chair in the corner. If I was D I would instantly ask to trade teams

SwishaSlim - 
nofatchicks - Rampage doesnt even like to train and Im not sure he likes fighting. I doubt he is coach material to begin with so why the surprise that he's not a good coach?

How hard is it to stand by a guy wearing your name on the front of his shirt? It doesn't take a good coach to figure out to go console the man that just fought and lost. But what does Rampage due say some shit about not needing a stool and goes and sits in a folding chair in the corner. If I was D I would instantly ask to trade teams

It's not hard at all. However some people don't have the "care about other people" gene and are not cut out for teaching or helping others. There's lot's of people like that.

Rampage's actions regarding Dimico transcends bad coaching. I've never seen a coach or a corner abandon their fighter after he lost, until last night. Total dick move, if you ask me.

Yeah I am a big Rampage fan, but I really respect what Rashad and his coaches did by going over to Demico and consoling him somewhat.

They saw he had no one there for him, and took it upon themselves to do the right thing and make sure hes ok!

As well, if I was Demico, I would have gone over to Rashad afetr the fight and ask if he can train with him when the show is over. Not a big fan of Greg Jacksons camp, but they are a team no doubt.

Bat21 - 
Rampage's actions regarding Dimico transcends bad coaching. I've never seen a coach or a corner abandon their fighter after he lost, until last night. Total dick move, if you ask me.

No doubt about it. I'm just not surprised. Some of the greatest athletes are legendary for their total dick moves (no homo).

The squirrelly guy (who I now know is a business partner with Greg Jackson and a prominent trainer in CO) really impressed me with his commitment to preparing his guy's body and mind.