I support the no gif rule

Not that I dont love me some gifs but I love the UG more. Phone Post 3.0

Your theory is that poor people are d bags?

You really ARE Chael P huh?

Tad Ghostal - Your theory is that poor people are d bags?
Not d bags but vultures who only take money and food stamps Phone Post 3.0

Tttt Phone Post 3.0

It sucks for the ug. Especially if zuffa dont pursue it over every forum as it will drive people away. But at the minute kirik is over a Barrell, what are the options?

Seriously

I feel bad for kirk and the ug and duck everything else tbh Phone Post 3.0

Who needs GIFS when the post fight show does it in better quality with audio? Phone Post 3.0

Test Phone Post 3.0

Kazp306 - Nice forum. Out for a little more white knighting, you little tattle tale biiiitch Phone Post 3.0
Dont worry. Im not reporting u to the food stamp authorities. My god. Calm down Phone Post 3.0

The microsoft paint pictures are hilarious 

I feel bad for kirik cause everyone has headed over to Reddit and that other forum.

Would be interesting if he noticed a traffic decrease tonight?

Id go to r/mma anyways when i wanted to see a gif of something i just saw on the ppv i just paid $60 for as they always have them. Discussion is always Better here though.

I'm sticking with the ug but tonight wasnt as active as past fight nights. Phone Post 3.0

nancy

JustPeed - I feel bad for kirik cause everyone has headed over to Reddit and that other forum.

Would be interesting if he noticed a traffic decrease tonight?

Id go to r/mma anyways when i wanted to see a gif of something i just saw on the ppv i just paid $60 for as they always have them. Discussion is always Better here though.

I'm sticking with the ug but tonight wasnt as active as past fight nights. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. I think kirik scared everyone off earlier this morning lol. Hope everyone will be back soon. The UG is still the best Phone Post 3.0

Yea tonight seems way less active than usual PPV nights

It definitely was.. And what really sucks is a big fun part of watching the ppvs and UGing is noticing funny/strange stuff/hot chicks/crowd shots and getting on the ug and someone had already posted about it, done say they also noticed some say they didn't and then a gif gets posted, every event has had that, no more now.

The ug was a ghost town compared to the usual fight nights. Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - It definitely was.. And what really sucks is a big fun part of watching the ppvs and UGing is noticing funny/strange stuff/hot chicks/crowd shots and getting on the ug and someone had already posted about it, done say they also noticed some say they didn't and then a gif gets posted, every event has had that, no more now.

The ug was a ghost town compared to the usual fight nights. Phone Post 3.0
And this didn't even involve gif'ing in cage action just gifing whatever crowd shot or strange occurrence. That's gone now too.

Ultimately this forum will be hurt by this. Phone Post 3.0

It already has been. Whoever's dick Kirik has to suck needs to unzip so we can get this place back to normal.

I support kirik on this. Its out of his control. Phone Post 3.0

There's already a big thread on r/mma from people who have left/leaving the ug and staying over there.

A lot of people not familiar with the ug were surprised that we have to pay to be able to post pictures/gifs and then even more surprised now that we can't fully use the features we pay for for whatever we like.

Sad days, the forum is still a ghost town tonight. Never seen a post fight this slow. Usually a thread will be off the front page in minutes... Its just dead tonight. Phone Post 3.0