I think ONE FC deserves more press than i see?

Or maybe i'm wrong? ONE FC puts on just a Dynamic show, but when you ask a UFC fan if they have ever heard of ONE FC, many say they haven't. This has been my experience. It's a shame too, because ONE FC is a class act event. #very exciting!! Any feedback?

I agree!!!

If I was to ask my non-UG friends about anything other than UFC they would give me a "huh" look, even the ones who watch fights with me lol

I agree. I like onefc alot. I like the rules set (except the open attack BS) but I think theyve changed that. Phone Post

Acually I take that back... My friend Richard and his brother know Bellator now, but only because I took them to the Portland show =)

I think they need you in their organization Phone Post

Same here bro, and that's what i'm talking about. I would personally like to see ONE FC direct some advertising marketing dollars in the USA market. All the fans in the USA just need a small taste of ONE FC and they will be hooks. Socker kicks, head stops, :) #crazy americans go crazy over these rules. But first they have to know they even EXIST!

teamquestnorth - 

I agree. I like onefc alot. I like the rules set (except the open attack BS) but I think theyve changed that. Phone Post

Yep. When it caused a problem in the Sylvia/Arlovski fight they changed that rule within a few days.

Bearockbrobama, Thank you for the support my friend. I will be fighting again somewhere on this planet. I leave it up to my manager. I would love to fight for ONE FC. #NeverGiveUp

OneFC is low in mma fans minds because it airs early in the morning, it costs money and they only have a few top guys and they arent fighting other top guys.

Who is Aoki fighting?  Some guy he will tap out in 1 round. 

So many fans arent gonna get up early and pay money to see Aoki and Bibi fight guys they never heard of. 

They have great rules, some good fighters but the time difference, not being on tv, being on PPV and not having big time fights makes them below UFC, Bellator, WSOF and even orgs like MFC and AXS tv events are higher than OneFc in the US. 

They need to get on tv so I can watch them

Agreed! I prefer their rules as well. Some super exciting fights although I missed this recent one. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy -

They need to get on tv so I can watch them

!!! Phone Post

I love one fc. It is sad I always miss the events. But since no one talks about them here I find the fights a day or two later and they are new to me.

If they want North American coverage, they have to provide some incentive for Canadian/US journalists.

Love one fc. Phone Post

I would love to watch it, but the time/money/ no news makes it almost impossible for me to watch it. Phone Post

It needs waaay more coverage!

Brian J DSouza -

If they want North American coverage, they have to provide some incentive for Canadian/US journalists.

Most MMA websites don't pay a single one of their writers.

I think if they tossed a few t shirts out along with a press pass to anyone willing to travel would be enough for Rage Tomato or MMA Flame to give them an article or 3. Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - Or maybe i'm wrong? ONE FC puts on just a Dynamic show, but when you ask a UFC fan if they have ever heard of ONE FC, many say they haven't. This has been my experience. It's a shame too, because ONE FC is a class act event. #very exciting!! Any feedback?

what are you doing about it? you want to make change, then start it.

go canvas the grocery store parking lot with flyers. grafitti oneFC on the walls of gov't buildings. get a skywriter