I think Tony is still fighting Khabib, here's why

I can't believe you idiots actually thought UFC was going to announce a fight was canceled like this as an April Fools joke. WTF would they have to gain? As soon as they announced it, anyone with a brain knew it was real.

D241, its real, Tony is out with a bad injury, torn off ACL. Max steps in.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

I can't believe you idiots actually thought UFC was going to announce a fight was canceled like this as an April Fools joke. WTF would they have to gain? As soon as they announced it, anyone with a brain knew it was real.

I can see a benefit if it's an april fools joke. All news sources report that its off, then a day later they report that its back on and that it was a epic april fools joke. Getting 2 lots of advertisement. 1 when it cancelled, the other when it was back on.

I’m good at this shit, I know.

Another meaningless fight. UFC is such a fucking shit show these days.

u dont insist its not a joke and then joke Either way I wont buy

They just revealed the joke. It's that Khabib is hurt too and the Holloway fight is now off as well. 

They really are trying hard to joke about this. It's April 2nd and no statement it's a joke. Now I'm worried.

At this point, I have no doubt that Holloway Khabob is the fight. I'm disappointed that we will never see the Tony Khabob fight, but moving on... 

This will be a great fight. Hope Holloway isn't hurt.

D241 -

They really are trying hard to joke about this. It's April 2nd and no statement it's a joke. Now I'm worried.

Awwwwww... I feel like giving you a hug.
cantuna4u - 
D241 -

Awwwwww... I feel like giving you a hug.

over under, gable grips with a tight squeeze, b/c you're right, I could use one

Target_the_Gash -

What a crazy fucking coincidence and gigantic crock of shit. Easy to see how nobody wanted to believe such horrible news when it all went down on April Fools day.

Tony is getting fucked hard here, hopefully he is guaranteed #1 contender position.

Nope Dana said he's never making that fight again.. Which makes no sense since there's going to be 3 LW champs now lol