" I Think We Have Yet To See The Most Dangerous Jon Jones There Is " - Coach

1. Hit and run is not listed on there.

2. That’s only in California

But I will admit I had no idea about that. You taught me something. :+1:

Well you are wrong. Its felony possession, reckless driving causing bodily harm and leaving the scene of an accident.
Calling it just a car accident is is just obstinate and foolish

1. Jon Jones was the one that started calling himself GOAT. Then people said “I’m not sure you can be GOAT if you’ve only fought at 205”. Then he started talking about fighting at HW. So I wouldn’t say I expected him to do it. He put his name in the hat. My comments shouldn’t be confused with entitlement.

2. But the BEST do test themselves. I’m sure this will be one of the biggest arguing points in the Khabib GOAT conversation in the years to come.

3. GSP won the belt at MW. You might be right about Chuck, but I’d be curious to know whether he fought up in weight earlier in his career. Same with Jones, actually! A lot of guys move down a weight class as they get closer to the big show.

No sir YOU are wrong. There was no possession because no drugs were ever seen or found. That’s just you making things up. There was no reckless driving charge either. You made that up to. You are aware that he was arrested and went to court right? He was only charged with leaving the scene of an accident, not with the extra felony charges you’ve added on. To make things up, ignore the facts and stubbornly refuse to admit your wrong is truly obstinate and foolish. :wink:

I’m not arguing about who is the GOAT. I’m just disagreeing with you about not moving up in weight making him look worse. The only reason to say that is because you cant knock his record. Like i said before, there are many reasons to not like Jon so you dont have to make things up.

What’s next? You going to tack on an attempted murder charge? Lol

I’m not sure what you think I made up.

Saying that you’re going to do something, and then not doing it… yeah, that makes you look worse. No one is forcing him to fight at HW. No one expects him to. That’s all stuff he says that he wants to do. And then DOESN’T do. As you pointed out, there are lots of fighters, even guys who he has fought, that have fought up at HW. Why not Jon? If he wants to call himself the GOAT, he’s going to have to explain why he did all that talking but none of the walking.

I agree with you about Jones record. He has the best record in MMA easily. The reason this doesn’t automatically translate to GOAT are all of those pesky asterisks… which he fully brought on himself.

Edit: I’ve pointed out several times over the years that Jones could completely redeem himself and capture the GOAT title by renouncing his childish idiotic behaviour and fighting up at HW. People would say “he turned things around”. As it stands now, I’m not even sure he’d be welcome in the MMA HOF with the asterisks. The clock is ticking. I hope he can salvage things.

The made up part is not moving up making him look worse. It doesnt make him look any different. I’ve never heard anyone say that Anderson Silva is great because he moved up in weight. Actually I’ve never heard anyone get extra credit an praise for that.

I also disagree on moving up making him look better to people. People that dislike him for a reason and going up to heavyweight isnt going to change those reasons. He’ll still be the same narcissistic, self centered, unaware jerk hes been no matter how many titles he wins across multiple weight classes.

I think there might be a misunderstanding about what I’m saying. When you say you’re going to do something, and then don’t do it, it makes you look bad. Recall how much shit PVZ took when she said she was going to shave her head, but didn’t. Jones has been saying for years that he’s going to fight at HW, but then his manager/whatever has to write retractions for him the next day. Not really related, but also, sort of related: posting shit on Twitter and then retracting it. It’s just not a good look.

So you walking your dog, and some drunk driver, drives you over and fled the scene
Cuz he was intoxicated he couldnt stay between lines, some ppl can drive while drunk, but definetly not him

You are 100% correct, but that’s just how Jon is. He says one thing and then does another. It must be infuriating to be his manager and have to deal with his constant self sabotaging behavior.

My favorite example is when he told Adesanya "“BUT what? You’ve stepped into the ring over 100 times now and you’re still not ready! You have a youth advantage and like four times the fighting experience. The truth is you’re already my pussy, you love being undefeated and you’ve seen what’s happened to everyone else.”

Fast forward to now when all that applies to him fighting Francis. Lol.

How do you know he was drunk? Were you in the car with him? :thinking:

Ha! Maybe your right. I think i was bored and just arguing from what I remember.

Joined May 11

Hi Jon.

Jon has not looked good since he’s been “clean”.

You guys that obsess over join dates make me laugh. Do you go around in real life checking people’s daye of birth to decide what to say to them?

Im surprised nobody has mentioned the irony of your screen name and this topic.

Sure Jon.

You used that joke already. If you need help coming up with new material that’s actually funny then just ask daddy and I’ll take care of it.

Tell me Jon.

9EVFa01