I thought Ariel told Gina Carano that she was...

Ariel Helwani reveals his thoughts on the recent Gina Carano controversy - YouTube

...his longtime friend and that he'd always support her because she supported him in the beginning of his career?

Ariel makes Ben Shapiro look like Henry Cavill

11 Likes

She said ZERO anti-semitic things…Ben Shapiro and ANYONE with a brain who can actually read and interpret basic concepts understands this.

35 Likes

The part of the “brain” is key. Nowadays, people are judged by standards based on the irrational reactions of others.

9 Likes

I hope kids from Ariel's neighbourhood stone him.

12 Likes

For some reason the white knights of the UG love him

4 Likes

It was a beyond idiotic thing to say by Gina and I have multiple Jewish friends who were offended by it. She got what she deserved after being told multiple times by Disney to stop. 

17 Likes
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

It was a beyond idiotic thing to say by Gina and I have multiple Jewish friends who were offended by it. She got what she deserved after being told multiple times by Disney to stop. 

Shut up. She said nothing offensive. Her entire point was "Don't hate your neighbors, it leads to bad things". The holocaust comparison is a lame one, everyone uses it in each direction and it's lazy. But there was literally nothing anti-semitic about her post.

29 Likes

I'm sure he was equally offended at all the people calling conservatives nazi for 4 years.

Bill Maher was mocking this bullshit on his last show basically calling out these lefties for being such hypocrites.

The comparison was used as a warning. Similar to how gun owners will use places where guns were seized and the popular put under the thumb of powerful dictators. That doesn't mean it's the exact same, it's a warning of where things could go in the future.

14 Likes
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

Who gives a shit if you have friends that were offended, I have friends that were offended…nobody cares

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/gmXTUSP9a9M?t=236

2 Likes

What were they offended about??? Being a Democrat.

Probably need smarter friends.

8 Likes

The Disney Company has been on a multi year campaign trying to rewrite Walts history of racism, so it's no wonder they wanted to get away from any prying eyes. Articles in the past few years about "fact checking" his history of anti semetism and turning a blind eye to sexual abusers are revisionist bullshit made easier by the fact that most people that were there are dead now. 

2 Likes

I can't imagine how what she said was anti-semetic. Agree or disagree with her point, I'm not sure how it's anti-semetic.

3 Likes

is this something new, or the same bullshit from a couple weeks ago? 

no fucking way i am going to watch that faggot cry on camera for 9 minutes. 

I am ashamed that i used to stick up for him, even through the brock lesnar thing. he's such a little bitch. 

9 Likes
TeamRenzo -

Who gives a shit if you have friends that were offended, I have friends that were offended…nobody cares

Hard to tell who are the bigger fags. Him or his friends.

3 Likes

Sounds like you have shitty friends.

3 Likes
Whambo -

https://youtu.be/gmXTUSP9a9M?t=236

Bill Maher is a smug prick lefty, but at least he's not a bat shit crazy loon. The wokists are even too much for him.

3 Likes

Riiiiiight. Get fired for being misinterpreted. I bet your "Jewish" friends are all up in arms for being sooooo offended.

3 Likes

You're lying. Lol

2 Likes