"I train UFC" t-shirt

Does anyone remember the t-shirt design someone made on here with a little stick figure toughguy and it said "Fuck off, I train UFC!" I seriously want that t-shirt. Who the hell made that thread?

thatd be awesome

ttt

i have it tattood on me

Almost as good as Ferox's me fite good t shirt

Is that your writing Stephie???

Are those Mickey Mouse hands??

two right hands !

for some reason, when I look at that t-shirt I keep thinking of those two gys at a UFC not long ago who were waving their arms at the camera

Someone post the me fite good shirt?

I love ferox and me-fite-good... but something about this edges it out

[quote]Viejo - for some reason, when I look at that t-shirt I keep thinking of those two gys at a UFC not long ago who were waving their arms at the camera[/quote]

Brighams gif in..4..3..2..1 

wtf with the quotes, i've seen people make them work. wtf am i doing wrong??????????????/

ttt

JayRoc - wtf with the quotes, i've seen people make them work. wtf am i doing wrong??????????????/

All I did when I tried it was...."highlighted" what you said and clicked quote and this is what I got.

Rumblefish - hahah. i would totally make that shirt if i could get 20 people to buy it..

I'd buy one if I could be sure I wouldn't get my "Ass Kicked" for wearing it! I'm just a fan, ya know. ;-)

The shirt would be great if I actually trained UFC but I train Yamma.

Crooklyn, would you be opposed if I slightly re-did the design and had it made by a pressing place? Not to sell or make money off of, just for me to have? I'll even credit you!

lol

I would never call myself stupid!