I want my bin lids back

Chimonos Revenge - 
KingofEngland - 
Spent 20 bin lids on a blue name and it won't let me log in or post in the iPhone app. The only way I can post is by copying a pasting a note off my iPhone to the safari page. I want a refund or someone to fix the problem before I start throwing 5 bedroom bungalows.

Kingo

Hello GSTQ
I'm from a small town in Manchester called Oldham, ask me any questions to prove that I'm from there. Not that I have to prove anything to a select few muppets. 

Kingo

kirik!

I bought a blue name for someone earlier and it looks like it was applied to my account instead of the other persons.

how do I fix this.

this "Kingo F-England" guy is A-ok...

I wonder if you can help me, Kingo.  Does the name "Oldham" come from the Saxon "Ealdham" (old home/hamlet) or from the Old Norse "Aldehulme" for "old promontory?"

DamnSevern -  kirik!

I bought a blue name for someone earlier and it looks like it was applied to my account instead of the other persons.

how do I fix this.

Who was it for?

Shit just got sóþlic

superCalo

ducks

Hmm the nickname 'Kingo' rings a bell, you Irish?

KingofEngland - 
I'm from a small town in Manchester called Oldham, ask me any questions to prove that I'm from there. Not that I have to prove anything to a select few muppets. 

Kingo

How close to Northenden are you?

DamnSevern -  superCalo

ducks

Appears to be all set

Testing 123 Phone Post

DamnSevern -  superCalo

ducks

Throws meathook at dammSevern for knowing better.....

KingofEngland -  Testing 123 Phone Post
Nice work, mate. You should stroll on over to the mass SN bet thread, next, and call out Gocanucksgo. Seems he is in need of a dance partner. Again.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
DamnSevern -  superCalo

ducks

that's gotta be a joke!

I dont undersand how people are so offended by him. his latest tim kennedy threads have been gold imo.

DamnSevern - 
PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
DamnSevern -  superCalo

ducks

that's gotta be a joke!

I dont undersand how people are so offended by him. his latest tim kennedy threads have been gold imo.

it was a travesty that superCalo was a mud. thank you for rectifying this.

Kirik I deleted the app, paid for it again, and now it works when I log in so I'm happy!!! I'm 20 miles from Northenden but my girl lives in Sale which is 5 minutes from there! Do you know people from there?

Kingo Phone Post

lol @ UKTT member with a girl....you were doing fine on credibility until you tried to slip that in...

CayleeAnthony'sMemoryLivesOn - Can you use bin lids to by a bungalow in which to play bingo?

Yes

Kingo Phone Post

Zedlepln -

lol @ UKTT member with a girl....you were doing fine on credibility until you tried to slip that in...

Not my fault I got a hot lady, she's a teacher too

Kingo Phone Post