I want my bin lids back

DamnSevern - 
PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
DamnSevern -  superCalo

ducks

that's gotta be a joke!

I dont undersand how people are so offended by him. his latest tim kennedy threads have been gold imo.

He's refined his craft lately. He still takes some lame cuts (as do I), but he's driving the ball out a lot more often.

Hey Kingo..   when did you go to Vegas & did you see any fights?

I went for the Hatton fights, saw Collazo, Urango, Mayweather and Mallinagi, I want to go to a UFC event but my friends are not really into MMA. Stayed at some shithole hotels when I was there!! Just went for The cheap options!!

Kingo Phone Post

KingofEngland -  I went for the Hatton fights, saw Collazo, Urango, Mayweather and Mallinagi, I want to go to a UFC event but my friends are not really into MMA. Stayed at some shithole hotels when I was there!! Just went for The cheap options!!

Kingo Phone Post

cool..     I was at the Mayweather & Malliggnagi fights..  (& UFC 91)

& I assume u mean Castillo rather than Collazo..  ;)

Yes Castillo, where did you stay? I stayed at Circus Circus for Mayweather and Hooters for Malinaggi

Kingo Phone Post

KingofEngland -  Yes Castillo, where did you stay? I stayed at Circus Circus for Mayweather and Hooters for Malinaggi

Kingo Phone Post

For the Mayweather fight I stayed in the Venetian (expensive but awesome) & for the Malliggnagi fight & UFC 91 I stayed in the Sahara (cheaper but still decent)

Im staying at the luxor for the Khan fight in a couple of weeks & Im rather looking forward to it ;)

I have to say though..    the atmosphere for the Mayweather fight was amazing!

The Malliggnagi fight was good but nothing like the mayweather fight.

Totally different crowd for the ufc though..  

http://www.slapyo.com/wp-content/duck-hunt.gif

BanTheRestOfTheUKTT - 
KingofEngland -  Yes Castillo, where did you stay? I stayed at Circus Circus for Mayweather and Hooters for Malinaggi

Kingo Phone Post

For the Mayweather fight I stayed in the Venetian (expensive but awesome) & for the Malliggnagi fight & UFC 91 I stayed in the Sahara (cheaper but still decent)

Im staying at the luxor for the Khan fight in a couple of weeks & Im rather looking forward to it ;)

I have to say though..    the atmosphere for the Mayweather fight was amazing!

The Malliggnagi fight was good but nothing like the mayweather fight.

Totally different crowd for the ufc though..  
When Floyd beat our Ricky, all you could hear in the arena was "There`s only one Ricky Hatton!!!" etc... 

Whereas when Brock beat Randy, all you could hear was booing & bitching.

UK fans=Best In The World!

BanTheRestOfTheUKTT -
KingofEngland -  I went for the Hatton fights, saw Collazo, Urango, Mayweather and Mallinagi, I want to go to a UFC event but my friends are not really into MMA. Stayed at some shithole hotels when I was there!! Just went for The cheap options!!

Kingo Phone Post

cool..     I was at the Mayweather & Malliggnagi fights..  (& UFC 91)

& I assume u mean Castillo rather than Collazo..  ;)

I was at mayweather too Phone Post

And I blame us British fans for his loss, if we hadn't booed the national anthem like bell ends I think the ref would have let him work in close Phone Post

LMAO at Damn!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE CALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naderhood's-Genital-Wart -  And I blame us British fans for his loss, if we hadn't booed the national anthem like bell ends I think the ref would have let him work in close Phone Post

Cortez was like an open book..    the look of disgust on his face during the US anthem told a story that would eventually decide the fight...

But thb dont think booing an Anthem is a big deal...     I mean, its only a song FFS

Im an Englishman who grew up in Scotland & hearing God Save The Queen booed is nothing new to me...     but I dont shed any tears.

Zedlepln -
KingofEngland -  Testing 123 Phone Post
Nice work, mate. You should stroll on over to the mass SN bet thread, next, and call out Gocanucksgo. Seems he is in need of a dance partner. Again.

Yea since that pussy GSTQ bitched out twice. Phone Post

Gobulcoque - supercalo should be getting a ban...not a blue.

Tenners gunna .......... Oh wait