I will never cheer for ____, no matter what!!!!

Chaelismyhero - This is a hate thread...but Jonny Bones

I'm still not right after 151. Phone Post

cheesesteak - Ranger Stott

How fucking dare you?!

MMA Playwrite - the Taliban

Agreed. Phone Post

At one time I would have said Nik Lentz, but he changed my mind.

Never say never bro.

Jon Jones

Bisping Phone Post

Jon Jones
Frank Mir
Jon Fitch
Ben Henderson Phone Post

Mike Whitehead Phone Post

Mike Kyle.. Phone Post

Brock when he fought Phone Post

Easy. Mike Kyle.

Also, Chargers,Chiefs, Broncos, Patriots, Celtics and Heat

Nick diaz

Everything. E I start to like him he does something completely retarded and I snap back to the reality that is, he is a cry baby Phone Post

Obama Phone Post

Jack Skellington -
The Black Cheez -  I don't dislike GSP, but I don't really cheer for him. I usually want him to lose, just tired of seeing him in the same fights against different opponents. He's an amazing fighter though, so I think I just want to see someone dominate or at least win a round against him. Phone Post

vtfu

this is the type of answer I was looking for, so not hating just a guy you'll never cheer for

Right, to me it's more about wanting to see someone that is actually better than GSP in at least one aspect of MMA. So far, he's had tough guys, but dominated all of them. However, I do dislike when GSP says he's going to finish his opponent and then doesn't finish the fight. Not that he doesn't try for the finish, it just makes him look bad when he doesn't in my opinion. He should say he will get the finish if his opponent doesn't defend properly.

On the other hand, I always root for Anderson Silva, my opinion is that he's the best. He still surprises me with his skill, you never know what Silva is going to do in the cage. You may predict a TKO or something, but I doubt you'd predict how exactly. However, you know exactly what GSP is going to try to do in his fights, and he's still dominating guys.

GSP is the real deal. The epitome of self-defense, in my opinion. Just not the kind of fighter I enjoy to watch win all the time, with the same result every match. So I do watch his fights, but to see him lose. I don't know the guy so no personal bias. Actually I like that he seems very humble. Phone Post

the let me bang bro guy, julian iirc

I will also say that GSP is the only fighter of his style that I will watch. I don't watch Ben Askren fights, or Jon Fitch.

Again I don't dislike those guys, they're styles are just not what I like. It's a fight, not a wrestling match. GSP obviously mixes it up way more than those guys, and I've come to admire his striking.

His TKO in the rematch with Hughes was awesome, and his striking has gotten much better since, he's just much more cautious now I think. Phone Post

BJ Penn, Melvin Guillard, Clay Guida.

Anthony Johnson
Clay Guida
Rashad Evans
Michael Bisping
Nick/Nate Diaz Phone Post

Jake Shields, Matt Hughes, and the Boston Celtics Phone Post

Derek brunson. Phone Post