I will never cheer for ____, no matter what!!!!

PrestigeWorldwide - Hendo
Wanderlei
Rich
Shogun
Anderson

Colton smith. And people who don't thank god. Phone Post

I don't think there's any fighter I always want to see lose.

Only fighter that I'm really nervous for every time he fights is GSP. I don't know what is it, but I just don't want to see him lose. I became a fan of GSP after his first fight with Hughes and was devastated for like a week after he lost to Serra lol.

For everyone else, I'm not that nervous for about the outcome, I just wanna see great fights.

SLUGSHOT_331 -
Wanderlei
Rich
Shogun
Anderson

Perfect picture for that post. Phone Post

Bisping.

Although he seems more likeable now than previously, the behavior during the Rivera fight was a step too far. Phone Post

Kimbo.

Fortunately, it seems I don't really have to worry about having to see him fight again, anyway.

Ian McCall Phone Post

^i read I will cheer for, ___ no matter what.

This thread is dumb. Phone Post

UGCTT_Zacharinho - ^i read I will cheer for, ___ no matter what.

This thread is dumb. Phone Post

Phone Post

The Black Cheez - I don't dislike GSP, but I don't really cheer for him. I usually want him to lose, just tired of seeing him in the same fights against different opponents. He's an amazing fighter though, so I think I just want to see someone dominate or at least win a round against him. Phone Post

All this. Phone Post

Koscheck. Seems like a complete fake ass douchebag. But dont know him. He might be the greatest ambassador of humanity ever. Phone Post

mcdonald, gsp, jbj, and dominick cruz.. bleh. Phone Post

Broc Lesnar and Overeem. Both bullies who fold when the pressure is put on them.

Also Jake Shields. He came on here asking for DVDs of fights so I sent him his Bodog fight and he never said thank you. I removed him from my friend list.

Ben Askren and Joe Warren. Waren because he lied when Bibiano tapped him in Japan and Askren because, he's Askren.

MasterofMartialArts - 
SLUGSHOT_331 -
Wanderlei
Rich
Shogun
Anderson

Perfect picture for that post. Phone Post

lmfao!! awesome pic.

these threads are monthly around here...this one needed a little sugar and spice.

Paul Daley. Hate that dude Phone Post

Mike Kyle
Rashad
Koscheck
Danny Castillo
Urijah Faber
Clay Guida
Rampage
Charlie Brennamen
Josh Burkman
Melvin
I'm sure there's more. Phone Post

There are several fighters who I would never cheer for, but there aren't any who I would actively cheer against.

That being said, I'm not a fan of the Diaz brothers, but I will watch every one of their fights. Not in hopes that they'll get beat, but because their fights rarely suck.

Clay Guida
Jon Fitch
Jeremy Stevens
Vitor Belfort
Ben Askren
Matt Hughes

Warren, Volkmann

Ranger Stott