"I would have killed him if Herb didn't pry me off"

The same reason you can’t admit yan and Diaz lost

Okay man, if you say so. You can win this one. Congrats!

Im a stan because i pointed out your bullshit lies about his fight? And when exposed the only thing you had to say was a feeble “I must be thinking of another fight then”. Shaddap punk, you already showed your ignorance.

1 Like

1-2 since the khabob fight but sofa boy said he’s gotten better since then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Careful. When you start deliberately lying then you expose your trolling. :wink:

"I must be thinking of another fight then":woozy_face:

1 Like

Yet he lasted way longer than Gaetche.

Dude gets beat by one of the best mma grapplers ever so he has no skills.

Thats pretty stupid, dude.

Out grappled and submitted out right by a guy who was not even ranked. Big yikes

1 Like

Nate got his back and Conor folded almost immediately

2 Likes

Its funny how much conor gets shit on but he did way better than most the “humble, respected” guys like dusting or justin did against the terrorist sympathizer.

2 Likes

He submitted all 3 of them lol

1 Like

I would argue Justin did better than Conman personally. Hell maybe even Dustin he rocked Khabib and had him back pedaling at one point

2 Likes

Keep in mind I agree with you that conor’s grappling is a weak point. Its just odd how he actually did ok when khabib should have beat him in one rd quite honestly. Gaethje cucked hard and just let khabib have him, it was sad. Dustin tried and did hit khabib once but just frankly wasnt good enough. No shame there.

1 Like

You mean he said nobody should fight against a bitch like Colby, who talks shit and cries like a baby getting restraining orders against other pro fighters, and pretending his brain and pussy got injured.

:joy:

Did you miss Conor about to to get subbed with a Kimura in the 2nd?

Did you miss the illegal knee he threw to survive?

This guy cheated more than any other fighter in UFC history. The game was rigged and he still got beat even at his own game (striking)

2 Likes

1 Like

In my defense I did post the screenshot of what I saw that made me believe it sold 1.5 million lol so I was not lying. Just misread it :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

What did I say? He did OK. He did. I didnt claim he won any rounds or anything. I thought your terrorist hero had a bad night, or maybe cheating conor is better then he gets credit for.

Outgrappled and submitted by a bjj black belt. ERMAGERD YIKES! How coyld that happen?!?

Good one vagina.:+1:t5:

1 Like

Wait what Conner won a rd? Maybe but i dont recall.