"I would have killed him if Herb didn't pry me off"

If you count that round Conor landed pitter patter volume while Khabib cracked Conor and bitchsmacked him, sure. He did fookin nuthin.

1 Like

I mean trying to cancel someone he watched and cheered like a freakin’ groupie outside the octagon the week before he posted his pussy social media whore post.

1 Like

This was obvious from the gate.

Atleast Herb breaking the choke, Khabib wasn’t going to stop.

Nate Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

Third round

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
CAPTION

[​IMG]

Locker room after fight
[​IMG]

4 Likes

This is the Diaz brothers burner account. It tries to throw us off with the anime profile instead of a pot leaf. Pro Diaz anti everyone else . Mucho respect :fist:
Fools Gold Smile GIF by Fool's Gold Records

1 Like

Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov

3 Likes

awesome photo is awesome

1 Like

I think Khabib went all out in the second with his g&p instead of looking for defensive holes to enter. Just said fuck it, you’re gonna have to cover up and try and hold on for the rest of the round.

3 Likes

Khabib carried Conor through the fight on purpose to inflict as much damage as he could. He wasn’t supposed to tap to that face crank. Justin and Dustin he submitted as fast as he could to spare them. People use this to say Conor did better than these 2 in their chances against Khabib. It’s a false narrative.

Khabib says he would have choked Conor to death, but you say hes lying and Conor wasnt supposed to tap. Okay buddy. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Khabib should suck a dick for conor, was nobody and still trying using his name to stay relevant

2 Likes

lol stay relevant.

Best coach in MMA, has his own promotion, over 30 million IG followers, UFC hall of famer and GOAT

Conor was drunk and high for half of the preparation for this.

He didn’t fight like any of his previous fights, that was clear as day to see.

Kebab and other leg humping fighters like him only benefit from the rules i.e. kicks and knees to the head aren’t allowed on the ground.

If they changed those fucking rules, all the wrestlers would be fucked.

Yeah it’s really hard to believe that the Conor who got his ass handed to him by Nate fucking Diaz and Dustin Poirier would get obliterated by Khabib.

He was drunk and didn’t prepare because he took a shot in the press conference, just like Paulo Costa downed a bottle of wine before Izzy fucked him. :joy: Sure.

Herb knew what was up. He masterfully had to yank Khabib’s thumb to break his grip. There was a write up about this either here or elsewhere about that. For sure an inexperienced ref would not have known to do that and hopefully more than likely the jaw would have cracked by the time the grip was broken…

I wonder what that would have looked like if Khabib got his way?

Obviously Conor’s jaw would have broken inwards like he had an overbite from hell, and then if Khabib kept applying pressure he’d essentially be using Conor’s own broken jaw bone to strangle him with it. You’d expect a lot of gurgling and then most likely silence.

1 Like

If we are talking conors grappling getting better over six years, I disagree.

A little snap a while back reset that six year clock in a big way.

Conors mouth and antics helped him get those big fights. He is a very skilled fighter. But that ankle dude. I do not think it will stand up. As a matter of fact, I’ll say some one will break again. I’m medical, not jiu jits at all, but what do you think? That ankle taking pressure the same it used to?