If Bisping had entered Pride MW GP (2005)...

Mezla - I think he would have been shit on.

LOL Phone Post

that wand give is hilarious and amazing. just goes to show how brutal pride was, imagine if he unloaded 2-3 soccer kicks and a stomp on bispings head in the space of 5 seconds. those pride fights were ridiculous.

Then April 23rd 2012 would be the 7th anniversary of his brutal murder.

Haulport -
Chimonos Revenge - 
Frobenius - I think the Pride 10 min first round would work well for Mike, it would give him a chance to out-cardio guys, especially since most of them were roided to the gills in pride (or so i heard).

Keep in mind that the endless circling that Bisping uses to out cardio guys in the UFC would not work in Pride, in a ring.

Bisping would get cut off in a corner, and suddenly find himself having to trade shots with someone like Shogun, Rampage, or Wanderlei Silva.

That does not end well for Bisping.

The Cardio based attack Bisping employs would not work nearly so well in a ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Bisping wouldn't have made it out of the first round. His stalling tactics would have gotten him double yellow carded and he would had to stand and trade with the best around to not get DQ'd and he would have been starched.................

Thats a bit harsh I think. Bisping wouldn't great just because he isn't as good as them. Phone Post

He probably would've given Yoon Dong-Sik a run for his money.

studiocamp - He probably would've given Yoon Dong-Sik a run for his money.

That's an Insult to

Yoon Dong-Sik

While its the fun/cool thing to hate on Bisping the 05 version was a highly regarded un defeated guy with a very high finish percentage and some solid kick boxing and good wrestling. Not saying he would have won but to say he was some sacrificial lamb for the slaughtering is a bit of pride fanboism

Kostakio - 
Mezla - I think he would have been shit on.

LOL Phone Post

Easily amused?

As usual people are letting their hate of Bisping get in the way of an objective discussion. There is going to be a whole lot of crow being eaten when Bisping is champ

Frobenius -  There is going to be a whole lot of crow being eaten when Bisping is champ

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - I think bisping would outstrike Shogun. If he was matched up with Hendo I can see him outboxing him using his speed and maybe getting taken down once and popping up. Hendo gasses in the later rounds so I think Mike could beat him with a cardio gameplan.

the counts skills in '05 + knees to downed opponent = closed casket with fish-n-chips mate.

mikes skills today = bingo'ed & open casket

If the count would give up "rapping" he would be me favourite ufc-brand mma player.
he has improved a lot. no roids. awesome.

BBQ@bendos -  Wand would have followed up....

That gif is magic I was there live when I seen that on the big screen I thought he was gonna do it Phone Post

Name one top 5 or even top 10 fighter bisping has beat. He can't win the big fights, he will never get a title shot and sorry but beating stann doesn't earn a title shot.

Bisping= gatekeeper forever Phone Post

How does bisping ever get mentioned in something like this?

Let me know when he ever beats anyone worth a piss Phone Post