If Georges is such a "martial artist"

Ray Cappa - So the consensus among g s p fans is he did the right thing by not fighting Anderson?

Gotcha. Phone Post 3.0

I think the consensus is With non-gsp and gsp fans is the fight isn't happening and we are over it.

Wasa-B - 
CaptainAhab - If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight a rhinoceros. Don't give me that bull shit about size.

Lololo... the bull was like, "What the fuck? Why is this dude trying to grapple-fuck me? Just let me bang, bro."

fasthandssam -
Ray Cappa - So the consensus among g s p fans is he did the right thing by not fighting Anderson?

Gotcha. Phone Post 3.0

I think the consensus is: we are all really disappointed that Silva refused to drop down to 170 to fight GSP.
Wait so for years (2008-2010) GSP is quoted and his fans go on and on about how his goal is to move up and fight for the MW belt....

But Anderson is the one who should have to move down?

Name anothe case in combat sports history where two elite champions one division apart fought, and the heavier guy had to all the way down to the lower weight....ill be waiting.

Anderson offered a catch weight numerous times when GSP started backpedalling about moving down. 177 means GSP just doesnt have to dehydrate as much to fight...but nooooo.

First he wanted to beat Hughes record (done).
Then he had to check with his coaches. Then check with his sponsors. Then check with the canadian prime minister. Then bulk up for two years. Then check with his spiritual advisors....

GSP changed his mind on his MMA goals and doesnt want that fight. Anderson has accomodated everything he can except going all the way to 170. Get over it. The fights not happening, and its not because of Anderson. Phone Post

MMc AA - If he were a real martial artist, he'd fight a giraffe. Don't give me that bull shit about size.
Like Chuck Norris did. It's widely accepted that giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse. Phone Post 3.0