If Hendo and Fedor fought 10 times ...

I AM A MOFO - "LOL@people saying Fedor fans are delusional"

That's what I said. It's not that complicated?

Wait, so I'm delusional for thinking the guy who won would would win? And you're the realistic one? And you say this without backing it up whatsoever or refuting any of my claims?

I'd give it an even 5-5 shot.

4/10 hendo wins

AlexanderTheGreatJJ - Hendo 10/10 and twice on Sunday. Lol @ all the 1/10 for hendo. We have a one fight sample to go off of and Hendo tko'd him lmao!! Phone Post

Haha just shows how many idiots we still have around here Phone Post

So we can only judge by one fight right? So after chuck vs Randy 1 I would be delusional to say chuck could come back and win two in a row against him? Good thing that didn't happen... Oh wait Phone Post

Fedor 8/10 Phone Post

5/10 based on their fight

CLINTK9 - 
Racer X -  I say that could be an even set.

5-5 wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Hendo's right hand is like a club. It can KO anybody in his weight class(es).

His wrestling is a problem for anyone.

Fedor has one punch KO power as well. His grappling and G&P are fearsome.

Nope, 5-5 wouldn't surprise me.

This.

I say 4-5 times, Fedor looked in great shape and just got caught. Phone Post

I AM A MOFO -
GriffinQ -  I find it very odd how many people seem to believe Hendo's win over Fedor was a fluke...Could any of you who say Hendo only wins once please elaborate as to why?

Because he was being completely dominated until he landed a hard, sneaky right hand that dropped Fedor off a scramble, who immediately began defending himself and the fight was stopped.

It was a VERY arguable stoppage from a Fedor who had been slacking in training and who appeared to be outclassing him until the end which wasn't THAT definitive.

Fedor trains right and gives Hendo more respect instead of thinking he's gonna run him over easily, I firmly believe he wins handily more times than not. Basically like how the first fight looked, only longer and either with nobody or Hendo being the one finished.

He was NOT being completely dominated.
What kind of revisionism is that?

The fight starts, fedor gets immediately aggressive but gets hurt quickly by a hendo counter and backs off.

Hendo turns into the aggressor, pushing fedor against the cage and controlling him, throws some heavy shots when he breaks.

Fedor the hurts hendo with a shot, hendo recovers, and executes a brilliant switch on an over aggressive fedor, taking his back and landing the h-bomb under his arm which koed him.

Only the nuthuggers and those that don't understand reffing rules think fedor got robbed in this fight.

So tell me, when exactly was hendo being dominated? If the first round ended hendo would have won it on all scorecards. Phone Post

ouch,,, is what comes to mind

if hendo and fedor fought 10 times,,, fedor would be a vegetable : (

Fedor 9 out of 10 times. 

All 3 of Fedor's losses could be attributed to him being impatient and not following a proper gameplan - the Fedor that fought Monson defeats Dan Henderson soundly nearly every time.

Dan got his one of ten, and he's lucky because a rematch will likely never happen while both fighters are in their "prime". In the event that there is a rematch, Fedor TKOs Dan and causes him to consider retirement

Doctor mma -  I would say Hendo wins 9/10 I leave one win for Fedor since in mma its possible that the better fighter can lose once to the other guy. The fight favors Fedor a bit, he is younger and still in his prime, while Hendo is old man already, and smaller, but being superior in technical skill and heart, he is the better fighter.

9/10 for Hendo.

Fedor is past his prime. Hendo is very arguably in his prime now.

It has little to do with age. Many different factors contribute to a fighters precieved "prime". Hunger would be the big one in Fedor's case, IMO.

Fedor and Hendo are 2 of my all time favorites, so I am not biased either way.

I would say Fedor of a few years ago would handle todays Hendo 9/10 times.

Fedor today vs Hendo today, could very well be somthing like 5/5. If Fedor lands clean.. I would bet he punches significantly harder than Shogun. Like others have said, 7/3 or 6/4 would not be a huge surprise either way.

Congradulations Doctor mma, you continue to make 11ers look bad.

:)

Calhoon - How many times would you have Hendo winning?

2 or 3.  Fedor would be dead and they'd never get to 10. 

Shogun would die in the rematch. 

Doctor mma - 
onepunchJD - 
Doctor mma -  I would say Hendo wins 9/10 I leave one win for Fedor since in mma its possible that the better fighter can lose once to the other guy. The fight favors Fedor a bit, he is younger and still in his prime, while Hendo is old man already, and smaller, but being superior in technical skill and heart, he is the better fighter.

9/10 for Hendo.

Fedor is past his prime. Hendo is very arguably in his prime now.

Fedor aint out of prime, he just isnt as good as out of prime Hendo, you will see how Hendo fares against Jones, no chance, just like he didnt have any chance against MW-kingpin.

It has little to do with age. Many different factors contribute to a fighters precieved "prime". Hunger would be the big one in Fedor's case, IMO.

Yes the excuses are many, this works this time, last time it was witch doctors, and the time before that it was just a fluke. Hendo is older and smaller than Fedor, if all Sylvia's and Arlovski's were in their prime when Fedor met them, then I would have to rule Fedor to be in his prime too.

Fedor and Hendo are 2 of my all time favorites, so I am not biased either way.

I love Hendo, but this was still a fight which he was meant to lose, being older and smaller, but it seems he is just better than Fedor

I would say Fedor of a few years ago would handle todays Hendo 9/10 times.

I wouldnt, Dan was in his prime back then, it would have been even faster defeat for Fedor.

Fedor today vs Hendo today, could very well be somthing like 5/5. If Fedor lands clean.. I would bet he punches significantly harder than Shogun. Like others have said, 7/3 or 6/4 would not be a huge surprise either way.

I think Hendo wins 9 outta 10, just because being better, hits harder while being smaller, can take more punishment, he isnt KO'ed ever, like Fedor by an MW. Shogun also is faster than Fedor, so he can catch Dan easier, Fedor aint so fast, he never was, he exelled in HW because he was faster than most HW's but he wouldnt be as fast as the fastest guys @ LHW.

Congradulations Doctor mma, you continue to make 11ers look bad.

And you make a nice case of dictucking on other threads where you are asked hard questions.

LOL.. I dont think there has ever been a time I was asked a question on a thread, and I didn't respond. If there was, it could only be because I didn't return to the thread and see the question. You must be thinking of someone else. I'm game.. ask away.

BTW - You are the one who has avoided questions of mine recently, specifically on that Corruption in Pride thread. Although, I give you the benifit, because you might not have even seen my post.

It's hard to define Hendo's "prime". He has competed at the highest level for about 14 years, and always did well. But I argue that his competition "prime" is actually right now. He seems to have aged very well, and really come into his own as far as conditioning. I also think he is more relaxed physically at 205. He has always hit hard, But Hendo himself has admitted he is just better at throwing the "H-Bomb" now, than he ever was.

As hard as Hendo hits.. I would not say he hits harder than Fedor. Fedor has serious power behind his punches.

Also.. you have to be blind if you cant see that Fedor kind of dumbed down his game in recent years. It seems like he fell in love with his hands, which is often a sign of overall lazieness in training. "Prime" Fedor had some of the best hips ever, and would probably have tossed Hendo around a bit. Nothing against Hendo.. But Fedor was a beast.

Shogun didn't look that fast against Hendo. Both guys were gassed.

I don't consider Fedor's recent losses to be flukes. I think the writing has been on the wall. Fedor stopped caring, stopped training as hard, stopped evolving, and thought he could KO everybody with punches. The Monson fight is the closest thing we have seen to the "old" Fedor in quite some time.

Just because you seem to be a blind Fedor critic.. don't assume I am one of the blind "nutthuggers" guys like you refer to.

I am actually pretty fair and realistic most the time, IMO. The problem is, you confuse an understanding of historical context, with blind nostalgia.

But thats OK.. Its a common mistake of "newer" fans.

CLINTK9 - I always get a kick out of the Fedor haters sayin he was beat by just a blown up MW in Henderson. Then turn around and use that same blown up MW as Anderson's BEST Win in MMA for the GOAT debate.

LOL.. yeah no shit.

7/10

CLINTK9 - I always get a kick out of the Fedor haters sayin he was beat by just a blown up MW in Henderson. Then turn around and use that same blown up MW as Anderson's BEST Win in MMA for the GOAT debate.

You don't find it impressive that Anderson stopped the man who bludgeoned Fedor into dream land? 

Hendo for sure wins the first hard to say after that. Phone Post

People forget how good Matt Lindland was. He was a fucking beast, who just had a tough fight with a high-level, strong 205er in Rampage. Lindland was just as good as Hendo in 2005 and 2006. Fedor completely outclassed Lindland when they fought....

Fedor wins 75 % of the time against Henderson, now. A few years ago, Fedor had a 95 % chance of winning.