If I could freeze/ban trolls?

CoolStoryBrah - 
DreamerMMA - 
CoolStoryBrah - 
DreamerMMA - 
CoolStoryBrah - Only if you also agree to ban the dooly's who make these 10'er comments in every thread. It seems like they get such a semi from it, they do it even on legit threads/comments. I'm kinda testing the waters before deciding to go premium and that doesn't make me want to send any money this way.

If you can't handle some 10ers gonna 10 comments then you are far too thin skinned for these forums.

Just wanted to point out that some of these guys are "trolling" as well, although having an earlier join date some how justifies the clutter they are contributing to otherwise interesting threads. They degrade the quality as much as any other "troll". I've been posting on here since yesterday and have already seen about 50 of these 10'er posts. Quality stuff indeed.
Hazing newbs is tradition here.

From the KKM's to the TUF noobs to the 10ers.

I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon and I certainly don't intend to stop it.

Don't ten and you won't get tenned.

LOL

Don't ten and i won't get tenned? Apply that logic to my Did Vera and Silva have beef before the fight? thread.

Never saw that thread.

I'll try to look into it tomorrow, I'm going to bed now.

You will take some ribbing on this forum. 

Even Kirik get's made fun of.

You can get mad or you can deal with it, it's not that bad.

ttt

It's pretty goofy that mods CAN'T ban people, so yeah.

It doesn't exactly show much confidence in his moderation team if Kirik won't let you ban people.

Yes, I don't want this to turn in to Sherdog forums thats full of trolls, thats practically all it is there.

edit  I think I remember more what you are refering to.  Some people were ribbing Jeff so I ribbed back and called them clowns who couldn't pull the kind of ass Jeff does.

C'mon Dan.. Jeff and Barry could pull more ass than a toilet seat at Taco Bell.. I don't envy them for their highly successful and professional Mixed Martial Arts promotion, I envy them for the women they're capable of getting.. And I feel I have a pretty good looking wife myself, so this tells you the kind of women those guys get. Putting anyone up to that level of standard is asking way too much and letting the mod power go to your head..

/I kid, I kid..

I'd like every banning, freezing, move to What If or note in the personnel file to require the unanimous consent of a panel of 7 mods made up of at least one person of color, one fan of professional wrestling and one person with a sense of humor.

^
agreed Phone Post

Dreamer !

2JupitersTooMany - I'd like every banning, freezing, move to What If or note in the personnel file to require the unanimous consent of a panel of 7 mods made up of at least one person of color, one fan of professional wrestling and one person with a sense of humor.

Hey hey, take it easy man we all know the internetz is serious business man, but c'mon man take that shit to the WOW forums.

*As I wipe the sweat of my face. 

(let the drummer kick)song  

I would trust Bobby Lupo to wield the implied consent of the entire 7-person panel.

Do it. UG will be a better place.

Just be careful not to piss off bluenamer trolls otherwise Kirik will have you HarlemSavoy'd Phone Post

sure man, you seem like a decent mod and one of the few that post their actions.

The Yellow Emperor - Didn't you get into a heated arguement with Hitman Dan on the Nazi thread?

Seems to me that a Mod should be above that sort of thing. Too easy to abuse the power to ban when you get personal on the forum. That's why it was taken away from Mods to begin.

“Those who seek power are not worthy of that power.” - Plato

I vote yes.
Hell yes if you ban this dufus.

i support Dreamer!!

fapout - 
CoolStoryBrah - 
DreamerMMA - 
CoolStoryBrah - 
DreamerMMA - 
CoolStoryBrah - Only if you also agree to ban the dooly's who make these 10'er comments in every thread. It seems like they get such a semi from it, they do it even on legit threads/comments. I'm kinda testing the waters before deciding to go premium and that doesn't make me want to send any money this way.

If you can't handle some 10ers gonna 10 comments then you are far too thin skinned for these forums.

Just wanted to point out that some of these guys are "trolling" as well, although having an earlier join date some how justifies the clutter they are contributing to otherwise interesting threads. They degrade the quality as much as any other "troll". I've been posting on here since yesterday and have already seen about 50 of these 10'er posts. Quality stuff indeed.
Hazing newbs is tradition here.

From the KKM's to the TUF noobs to the 10ers.

I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon and I certainly don't intend to stop it.

Don't ten and you won't get tenned.

LOL
Don't ten and i won't get tenned? Apply that logic to my Did Vera and Silva have beef before the fight? thread.

fukkin tennor

LOL, i can't even get mad at you. You live in Thunder Bay, and say you're a "spy". How can i get mad at a guy who live in his Mom's basement in THUNDER BAY!

The best mod I've encountered on the forum!  Give him the ability to throw down the Ban Hammer!!!!

DreamerMMA -  PS, I know it's kind of a WFA but I feel it's relevant to this forum since I mod here.

id like to be able to move threads.

i havent been on here as much w/ this new job
so cant really see who the trolls are outside of the obvious ones like puder

DSaint - 
DreamerMMA - 
KingOfFighters - There should be a banned ground where accountability takes place. Once someone gets frozen/banned whatever he can only post there, ask what he has done etc etc.....

Threads should be moved to the banned ground until chris or kirik or a uninimous agreement with other mods can be reached to delete said thread.

Members can email Chris or Kirik if they are frozen or banned.

Frozen threads can be unfrozen.

Some mods, myself include, just dump silly threads into the "what if" forum.  They can be rescued later if need be.

I'm not against the idea though.

LOL, Email them eh? And when they ignore the emails?

I'm not saying it's easy to get ahold of them.

I've had to email 3-4 times sometimes.

I just don't have another answer to be honest.

Anyone who asks for more power shouldn't get it. Phone Post