if Khabib misses weight = non title fight?

Could you imagine?  Khabib misses weight and Conor has no chance to win the belt. 

If it's not for the belt there is no point in the fight.

Khabib gets stripped

Tony vs Conor for the belt

There's NO way in hell Conor isn't fighting for gold that night. 

Media Monster -

Khabib gets stripped

If Khabib doesn’t make weight it’s a NON title fight.  Khabib is the champion.    The ball is in his court.  Plus when has Conor ever turned down a fight?  I’m sure Conor has insurance policy to get paid more if this happens... but it’s very possible.

Dougie -

If it's not for the belt there is no point in the fight.

I agree.  I was rewatching these videos of Khabibs weight cuts and I hope he shows up on point or were all fucked. 

Cocaine Cowboy -
Media Monster -

Khabib gets stripped

If Khabib doesn’t make weight it’s a NON title fight.  Khabib is the champion.    The ball is in his court.  Plus when has Conor ever turned down a fight?  I’m sure Conor has insurance policy to get paid more if this happens... but it’s very possible.

Dana White gets on the mic:

"Khabib has missed weight multiple times, we can't hold up the LW division any longer.  Khabib should consider WW

Conor never lost the LW title, and Tony was the interm champ until he got hurt.  It makes all the sense in the world to make this a title fight.

Maybe Khabib will fight the winner"

Conor is fighting for gold

Why wouldn’t Conor be able to win the title? 

MattyJ -

Why wouldn’t Conor be able to win the title? 

Khabib is the champion, therefore he must make weight so it’s a 5 rounds title fight.  Khabib can’t weigh over 155.0.  People are already talking about him missing weight so he has every advantage he can. 

Media Monster -
Cocaine Cowboy -
Media Monster -

Khabib gets stripped

"Khabib has missed weight multiple times, we can't hold up the LW division any longer.  Khabib should consider WW

Conor never lost the LW title, and Tony was the interm champ until he got hurt.  It makes all the sense in the world to make this a title fight.

I love your thinking but the weigh ins for this fight will take place at 4pm... that would be less than 24 hours notice?    And for the record I’ll be just as happy if Tony fights Conor.  

Media Monster -
Cocaine Cowboy -
Media Monster -

Khabib gets stripped

This. Conor will fight anyone, but he’s getting his money and glory. 

Media Monster -

Khabib gets stripped

Hmm I think conor will still fight khabib as long as khabib isn't too much over the weight. He wants the win over khabib more than anything else, he already won the title before.

Not even a Conor fan but he's the 155 champion anyway so fuck Khabib if he misses weight give Tony the shot