If McGregor does a million plus buys

He will currently be the biggest draw in all of combat sports.
I know you're thinking Mayweather, but aside from his "Supa" fights he hasn't broke a Million in a very long time. Same with Manny.
McGregor vs Aldo was a "Supa" fight, but with Aldo out, it's just the McGregor show now.
How insane would that be for Conor to be the biggest current ppv draw in the world after 6 UFC fights?
Sky's the limit fellas Phone Post 3.0

"The sky" = Chad Mendes Phone Post 3.0

Floyd vs. Canelo did 2.2 million, dude

Those are double Brock numbers.

eXtv - 

You should re-read the OP's post

What's the chance 189 does a milly?
Serious question Phone Post 3.0

eXtv -

Please Reread post. Ty Phone Post 3.0

That wasn't a super-fight

Canelo is a massive name but he'd not established himself as the clear best at 154

Pac was a superfight

Floyd probably did more PPV buys against Pac than UFC did for an entire year so your theory doesn't work.

Pretty sure you're wrong.

Watch and see what Canelo Cotto does.

And to answer your thread title, it would mean a million plus people will see the great hype deflation. Phone Post 3.0

neddac -
eXtv - 

You should re-read the OP's post
Yeah "Conor is the BEST, except when people do better than him; but those don't count because those fighters are TOO popular. It's not fair. CONOR!". Phone Post 3.0

I'm talking single fighter draws. Canelo is a superstar. Pacman is a super star. Floyd is a super star. If any of these guys fight each other there will be huge numbers, but put them against anyone else(besides GGG or something crazy) they don't break a million....and the proof is in the pudding.
Mendes isn't a super star. Aldo isn't a super star.
McGregor is a super star.
So if this card breaks a million, he is a bigger ppv attraction than any other fighter that isn't fighting another super star. Phone Post 3.0

McGregor Mendes wont hit 700k

I have a channel called BT sports which I pay for, and it will show the fight. Do I count as a Ppv? Phone Post 3.0

Floyd and Manny fights are 20-25 dollars more expensive. Phone Post 3.0

Take off the other good fights on the card and make it a no name card and Conor on top to see what his buy value is.

Lawyer vs McDonald, Bermudez vs Stephens, Gunnar vs Thatch is part of the card and brings huge excitement.

I know he is selling his brand so I take his sales with the fight game grain of salt. There is a great card with potential fight of the year in at least 2 other fights. Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD - I have a channel called BT sports which I pay for, and it will show the fight. Do I count as a Ppv? Phone Post 3.0
I have the same, I'm sure the answer is no Phone Post 3.0

Dr Drayman - What's the chance 189 does a milly?
Serious question Phone Post 3.0

Dude there's no way it will happen. The whole lead up to this fight feels like a UFC exercise in wolf ticketing. 400k max.

notsobigmike - No way this gets a million buys.

It'll do well, but c'mon, does anyone really think CM will single-handedly bring in more PPV guys than Brock?
It's the mma hype bubble...people always buy in.

WE BOUT TO FIND OUT THOUGH! Phone Post 3.0

Boxing fights are ppv worldwide, the UFC is only ppv in America. It's not really a fair comparison if you're talking about total ppv buys. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - Boxing fights are ppv worldwide, the UFC is only ppv in America. It's not really a fair comparison if you're talking about total ppv buys. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't know there were laws against UFC selling abroad.

Is that why is free around the world? Phone Post 3.0