if nate diaz and cerrone fought again...

hilarious how everyone likes Cerrone and hates Diaz, so they just changed Diaz breaking records on Cerrone's face despite all of Donald's attempts to have it not happen into "He fought stupid and emotional", then every fight where he looks good against an average guy, the hype train starts back up again. This is the same guy who lost to Diaz, the same guy who lost to Dos Anjos, he is just fighting guys who aren't going to pressure them and stop him from walking them down and taking control.

Cerrone did throw kicks, he did try takedowns, Diaz is just better than him. Cerrone is a bully, if he's in control, he fights just fine, but any resistance, and he crumbles. The Cerrone hype train is become as ridiculous as the Guillard one in the sense that after any loss, no matter how convincing, it restarts like it doesn't matter despite no holes being fixed. It's the same Cerrone, and Nate is all wrong for him baby

angryguy - Big fan of nate here, but something else was up with cerrone that night. I think tonights cowboy takes it in a rematch
Fucking this. I loved how Nate brought it that night, but we didnt see a tip top cowboy that night at all and everyone knows that. Phone Post 3.0

Cerrone was on fire the last time they fought too and I was pretty sure he's beat Nate up.

That wing said I went to Vegas and bet on Nate any way. Nate broke the record for most strikes in a single fight to which Cerrone was on the receiving end.

I think the fight would play out the same if they fought again. However it appears Nate doesn't understand the contract part of a contract. Phone Post 3.0

Pick em

Fucking studs , both of them Phone Post 3.0

Miller is a huge win. This seems to be getting over looked, miller is no joke, no easy fight for any contender. And Cerrone did and did it well.

I was thinking of making this thread during the fight...Nice OP! Hope this fight goes down for a second time.

ontilt - Why for certain? Hard to get off kicks the way Diaz fights and fought him before. I'd watch it again, the one was a great fight but I don't think you can say for certain that's how it would go down.
Diaz fights ? All I've seen him do lately is complain Phone Post 3.0

FreeVNasty - hilarious how everyone likes Cerrone and hates Diaz, so they just changed Diaz breaking records on Cerrone's face despite all of Donald's attempts to have it not happen into "He fought stupid and emotional", then every fight where he looks good against an average guy, the hype train starts back up again. This is the same guy who lost to Diaz, the same guy who lost to Dos Anjos, he is just fighting guys who aren't going to pressure them and stop him from walking them down and taking control.

Cerrone did throw kicks, he did try takedowns, Diaz is just better than him. Cerrone is a bully, if he's in control, he fights just fine, but any resistance, and he crumbles. The Cerrone hype train is become as ridiculous as the Guillard one in the sense that after any loss, no matter how convincing, it restarts like it doesn't matter despite no holes being fixed. It's the same Cerrone, and Nate is all wrong for him baby

You're an idiot if you think he is the same fighter as 3 years and 8 fights ago.

Styles make fights. Nate would win again, Pettis would win again, and so on, but Cerrone is still a beast. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz by Tko 2nd round Phone Post 3.0

I'd bet on Cerrone this time. He's got momentum, while Nate's sitting out. Plus the revenge factor.

Incomplete Tent Person -
angryguy - Big fan of nate here, but something else was up with cerrone that night. I think tonights cowboy takes it in a rematch
Fucking this. I loved how Nate brought it that night, but we didnt see a tip top cowboy that night at all and everyone knows that. Phone Post 3.0
I could say Nate wasn't himself in some of the fights he lost, but people would say it doesn't matter. Styles make fights. Phone Post 3.0

Huge Diaz fan! He's amazing. But I got Cowboy winning the rematch! Id love to see it happen again! Phone Post 3.0

CaptainWoody - 
FreeVNasty - hilarious how everyone likes Cerrone and hates Diaz, so they just changed Diaz breaking records on Cerrone's face despite all of Donald's attempts to have it not happen into "He fought stupid and emotional", then every fight where he looks good against an average guy, the hype train starts back up again. This is the same guy who lost to Diaz, the same guy who lost to Dos Anjos, he is just fighting guys who aren't going to pressure them and stop him from walking them down and taking control.

You're an idiot if you think he is the same fighter as 3 years and 8 fights ago.

show me anything he does differently. He is still a bully, he still excels only if he is moving forward, and he still can't kick while moving backwards. What has changed? He was good at all the same shit, he hasn't changed. He is the same fighter with the same weaknesses, he's just fighting guys who aren't great.

People really overrate Miller, and have for a while, i've said that forever. it's a fine win, but people said the same shit after Dunham, that he's different now and would win a rematch.

instead of just calling me an idiot, go ahead and explain why i'm wrong. Go ahead.

fighting with emotion causes an adrenaline dump which DRASTICALLY empties the gas tank. you should know if you've been in a fight Phone Post 3.0

gridlor - 
ontilt - Why for certain? Hard to get off kicks the way Diaz fights and fought him before. I'd watch it again, the one was a great fight but I don't think you can say for certain that's how it would go down.
Diaz fights ? All I've seen him do lately is complain Phone Post 3.0

hahaha good one

DJmixmasterMobbie - Donald would for certain kick him into oblivion. no doubt. bet money if it ever happens again.
How much would bet? Phone Post 3.0

WolfTicketedByMartialArtsMixed -
DJmixmasterMobbie - Donald would for certain kick him into oblivion. no doubt. bet money if it ever happens again.
How much would bet? Phone Post 3.0
Cerrone looked awesome against oliviera and Dennis Siver before fighting Nate. He just could get into his game, because Nate wasn't just standing infront of him like a lot of guys do. It was constant pressure, which made it hard for Cerrone to get off. Phone Post 3.0

Nate wins again Phone Post 3.0

Miller was tagging Donald early with volume, clearly trying to use Nate's strategy to beat him, the only difference is Nate seems to stay the course and eat kicks for the most part and be ok and just kept laying volume on Cerrone.

I think it would be a much closer fight, but I think consistent volume get's most guys out of their element vs the Diaz like being swarmed and losing focus.

I could see a Cerrone decision if he can keep the distance and hurt Nate with pinpoint body kicks