if nate diaz and cerrone fought again...

BJJkilla - he did land head kicks on diaz and diaz just walked through them. diaz would be walking him down and beating him up bad like he did already, cerrones style doesn't match up well.
How many fights ago was that? I think a different outcome given the ring rust Diaz must be accumulating and how good the cowboy looks these days. Phone Post 3.0

Nate destroyed him the first time

Eisenberg - 

Dont know about that. Cerrone is still a slow starter, Diaz would still be in his face the whole time, and we all know that you can't kick effectively while backing up. Nate has better hands than Cowboy, so that's why the first fight played out like it did. If Donald mixed it up with takedowns he could def win, but standing I dont think Nate would ever give him the space to kick too much.

Agreed. I'm a huge Cerrone fan and a Diaz hater, that's just a tough style for Cerrone to overcome early in the fight

I think Nate wins again as well. Cowboy has looked like a beast in his last few, but Nate's reach, boxing and constant pressure would still give Cerrone problems just like in the first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Durk McGurk - 
BJJkilla - he did land head kicks on diaz and diaz just walked through them. diaz would be walking him down and beating him up bad like he did already, cerrones style doesn't match up well.
How many fights ago was that? I think a different outcome given the ring rust Diaz must be accumulating and how good the cowboy looks these days. Phone Post 3.0

That doesn't say much about Cowboy if you're relying on Diaz's ring rust to be the major difference in a rematch. If there's going to be a rematch of what was a very one sided fight the first time around, then it should be based on the idea that Cerrone has improved considerably since they last fought, and is capable of making a second fight with Diaz slightly more competitive, and or even pulling out the victory.

DirtehSneakehs -
ontilt - Why for certain? Hard to get off kicks the way Diaz fights and fought him before. I'd watch it again, the one was a great fight but I don't think you can say for certain that's how it would go down.
Can't remember the last time they fought huh Diaz defended the.kicks well then too huh Phone Post 3.0
That's exactly what he said in the first sentence. Phone Post 3.0