If we don't see MayheM back in the UFC .....

That will be a pretty shitty move my Dana White, so what if he lost to GSP, who hasn't who's fought him?

And who cares if Bisping beat him, he was the favourite and he's bigger, stronger with a 3 fight win streak and UFC experience.

Give him someone his own class and let him progress Dana, he's a lot of talent and personality to throw away.

NoGi bear. Phone Post

Stay classy Nogi.

Cool of you to post that. Agreed

agreed Miller needs to be given a couple of chances

I second this. I wanted Bisping to win and miller to lose, but man I didn't want to see mayhem lose the way he did. That was hard stuff to watch IMO.

So basically because he has a personality thats why he should stay?

Cause I'd bet if he was joe nobody and was 0-2 in the UFC, came in out of shape and gassed and looked like shit in a main event fight, shit forget the fact it was after a hyped TUF season and promoted, forget that, just a normal nobody who was 0-2 in the UFC, out of shape and looked like shit, I bet you wouldnt have a problem with the UFC cutting them.

Mayhem Vs Lawlor in a loser leaves town, clown shoes match.

Gonna be tough to find the right challenge for Mayhem. You cant just feed him a win. After this last showing, even Jason knows he has to earn his place in the UFC. Who is the fighter that will push Mayhem at the level hes fallen to after this fight?

Chris27 - So basically because he has a personality thats why he should stay?

Cause I'd bet if he was joe nobody and was 0-2 in the UFC, came in out of shape and gassed and looked like shit in a main event fight, shit forget the fact it was after a hyped TUF season and promoted, forget that, just a normal nobody who was 0-2 in the UFC, out of shape and looked like shit, I bet you wouldnt have a problem with the UFC cutting them.

Unlike dickhead fox noobs like yourself, I don't want to see any fighter, who goes out there for our entertainment, lose their job.

Cause I'd bet if he was joe nobody

but he's not. shut up

TartanTerrorUK - 

Unlike dickhead fox noobs like yourself, I don't want to see any fighter, who goes out there for our entertainment, lose their job.

Fox noob? I love how everyone takes the day you joined a site as the day you started following the sport.

Cause there isnt another mma forum right? I guess I wasnt a member on that site for years, I guess not.

You didnt answer the question, if this was someone with no personality would you be crying about him losing his job?

But cause he is a personality now its like omg you cant cut him.

MMAxNate - 

Cause I'd bet if he was joe nobody

but he's not. shut up

So you just admitted its solely based on his personality.

Chris27 - 
TartanTerrorUK - 

Fox noob? I love how everyone takes the day you joined a site as the day you started following the sport.

Cause there isnt another mma forum right? I guess I wasnt a member on that site for years, I guess not.

You didnt answer the question, if this was someone with no personality would you be crying about him losing his job?

But cause he is a personality now its like omg you cant cut him.

It has nothing to do with personality, mayhem can compete in the UFC, end of story. He won the first round against a top 10 opponent. He shouldn't lose his job all because he lost a fight against a top 10 opponent. It's absolutely ridiculous that you and Dana white believe he should be cut.

the UFC should sign kala hose so mayhem can get a win.

If we don't see MayheM back in the UFC ....,

it'll be because he didn't take the pay cut that Dana is angling for. No other reason.

Give him a grappler next

Classy post. Phone Post

Ghenghis - Dana is just bully beating the correct. Bisping is bottom of the barrel when it comes to talent in the UFC MW division. If you can't hang with the pillow fisted limey, you pretty much have no place in the UFC. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is what it is.

Bit over the top mate, give him Belcher, Chung Le, Wandy or someone just coming up. Phone Post

Not every fighter has to fight for the title if you think bisbing is bottom of the barrel you are nuts I don't like bisbing at all but he can fight he doesn't have huge ko power but he has enough to take people off their game and overwhelm them with somewhat powerful shots after your gas tank is depleated Phone Post

Ghenghis - Dana is just bully beating the correct. Bisping is bottom of the barrel when it comes to talent in the UFC MW division. If you can't hang with the pillow fisted limey, you pretty much have no place in the UFC. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is what it is.

God the anglophobic insecure crybabies on here. Yes, you're upset that Bisping is a Brit in an American sport, and it really gets your goat that he wins quite a lot, often against Americans, no need to cry so much though. Objectively he belongs at the lower end of the top 10 in the division, Hes very, very solid and certainly not bottom of the barrel.

And this is coming from someone that thinks Bisping is an idiot.