If you could ask one fighter on truth serum...

any single question. They have to be honest.

Who and what question?

I'd ask CroCop if he was on any performance enhancers in his Pride days. No disrespect to Mirko. I'm just curious.

I would ask Tito Ortiz what happened with Lee Murray

Augustus Caesar - 

without a doubt.. this would be it lol

Augustus Caesar - 

Tito got punched out....but probably not his fault, he had a cracked skull and 7 broken vertebrae.

The real story is out there. Pat Miletich has told it a few times

mmabmt - 
Augustus Caesar - 

Tito got punched out....but probably not his fault, he had a cracked skull and 7 broken vertebrae.

The real story is out there. Pat Miletich has told it a few times

dont forget the dress shoes

Augustus Caesar - 

Yep. Great answer.

FYI, I accidentally voted you down fat thumbing the browser on my phone. I'll vote you up the next two days. Sorry.

I would ask Wand if Charles Bennett really knocked him out. Phone Post

Id ask Ken a 2 for 1 what the hell were you trying against Rich or did you blade yourself against kimbo. Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask Bob Sapp what exactly the Fuck he thinks he is doing. Phone Post

Ask any fighter who they would be "scared" to fight.

Not sure if "scared" is the right word to use but who they wouldn't want to fight, and not because their friends or training partners. Phone Post 3.0

I would ask Clay Guida why he barrel rolled after hurting Benson Henderson Phone Post

TeXXX - I'd ask Bob Sapp what exactly the Fuck he thinks he is doing. Phone Post

He's making easy money Phone Post

Ep32nv - Ask any fighter who they would be "scared" to fight.

Not sure if "scared" is the right word to use but who they wouldn't want to fight, and not because their friends or training partners. Phone Post 3.0

That's a good question.

I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

I'd ask Tamura if his knockout of Takada was accidental or not.

HYPEorDIE - I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

Is there any doubt? Ended in KO.

HYPEorDIE - I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

You're the man HD keep your head up! Phone Post

HYPEorDIE - I'd ask Kongo if I really beat him Phone Post 3.0

Pat, off topic, but how often am I gonna get the opportunity to tell you something with the chance of you seeing it. Wanted to share this with you. Couple years ago, a friend--an older gentleman who is NOT an MMA fan--responded to a FB status of mine with this quote:

"I have this one on my quotes page. It comes from a UFC fight a few months back, who was on the border of being kicked out of his apartment before winning a big fight.

Pat Barry --UFC Fighter

"I could ask someone but then at the same time, how hard are you going to work for something if everytime you get in trouble somebody catches you? I did something to put myself in this position I have to work my way out of it.""

It was a timely quote for me at the moment and I've always kept that quote in the back of my mind. Well said, Pat. Thank for the inspiration.

Hope you see this.

Matt Hughes if he could have broken Royce's arm. Phone Post

I'd ask Hughes if he was out against Newton.